Plusoption is a scam! I was trapped!

Please help me get my money back. recently on Thursday I got an email from their customer Support saying that they will have someone call me from Plusoption to explain more that they are not a scam neither cheats, but no one ever called.

Reply to that email and asked them that you are still waiting for the call.

I deposited thru a Debit Card.

Contact the fraud/disputes department your card's issuing bank. Carefully explain exactly what happened and inquire about the possibility of a chargeback.

If the bank won't help you directly, WinChargeback may be able to assist.

PLUSOPTION is a Scam, and I was trapped by in UK.
The minute I registered on 27 Oct 2016, I had calls coming in endlessly to deposit and then to Invest and yes I was trapped for USD 6500. they told me about adding bonus which NEVER EVER HAPPEND!!
The first broker who desperately called me several, his name is Klyde.
after he gave up on me I was put to another one to try to convince me, his attitude was too poor to even listen to him for 10 minutes, his name, Maythen
Finally I was put thru to another Broker, STEVE CONOR and he made all the false promises and kept telling me what an expert he is, and the market is volatile and we're in money and he skinned me for $6500.
I read a similar case with a UAE Client. same talking, same words. it's all planned.
also their APP is a fraud. it literally opened a position twice on its own, and now when I claim it there is no response at all. they don't even have a phone number that u can call.
on Thursday afternoon about 15.00GMT I received a call from UBinary and when I told them im with plusoption they laughed and told me these guys are a scam, and many people have suffered to their hand.
who can help me claim it all back???

Hi hana73, we would be very happy to have you join our legal action. I am committed to this course of action and our lawyers would love to add you. I have a barrister involved. Lets not let them get away with it. D

Hi hana73, we would be very happy to have you join our legal action. I am committed to this course of action and our lawyers would love to add you. I have a barrister involved. Lets not let them get away with it. D

Hi There

I'd love to have them pay for this...how can they get away with this?!?!?! there is no LAW?? I'm shocked UK has such frauds happening and does not do anything about them!!

Yes I want my money back ....

The minute I registered on 27 Oct 2016, I had calls coming in endlessly to deposit and then to Invest and yes I was trapped for USD 6500. they told me about adding bonus which NEVER EVER HAPPEND!!
after he gave up on me I was put to another one to try to convince me, his attitude was too poor to even listen to him for 10 minutes, his name, Maythen
Finally I was put thru to another Broker, STEVE CONOR and he made all the false promises and kept telling me what an expert he is, and the market is volatile and we're in money and he skinned me for $6500.
I read a similar case with a UAE Client. same talking, same words. it's all planned.
also their APP is a fraud. it literally opened a position twice on its own, and now when I claim it there is no response at all. they don't even have a phone number that u can call.
on Thursday afternoon about 15.00GMT I received a call from UBinary and when I told them im with plusoption they laughed and told me these guys are a scam, and many people have suffered to their hand.

same thing happend to me

anyone else a victim?

$6500 FRAUD!!
Yes They've taken £60,000 from me. Advised me on bad trades, lost virtually all the money. What's left they won't let me have. Blamed the bad trades on me. Obviously rigged the graphs to fail, tried to get me to sign disclaimers to try to get away with it, but I'm on to them. Using lawyers to track them down.
Avoid, they just lie & lie & lie to you. They have no conscience or scruples, they are thieves, but they make out they're trying to help you & if it goes wrong it's unfortunate but ultimately your fault, when it's not. it's theirs as they're designing the whole thing to fail whilst they take your money

Back