Plusoption is a scam! I was trapped!

Yes They've taken £60,000 from me. Advised me on bad trades, lost virtually all the money. What's left they won't let me have. Blamed the bad trades on me. Obviously rigged the graphs to fail, tried to get me to sign disclaimers to try to get away with it, but I'm on to them. Using lawyers to track them down.
Avoid, they just lie & lie & lie to you. They have no conscience or scruples, they are thieves, but they make out they're trying to help you & if it goes wrong it's unfortunate but ultimately your fault, when it's not. it's theirs as they're designing the whole thing to fail whilst they take your money
First of all open new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

they are located in Israel, in 52 menachem Bein Street in Tel Aviv. tell them you know that. Your best chance to get your money back is by filing a lawsuit using an Israeli lawyer

they are located in Israel, in 52 menachem Bein Street in Tel Aviv. tell them you know that. Your best chance to get your money back is by filing a lawsuit using an Israeli lawyer
Was someone able to recover it ??

Hanah, no, we are one of those guys that recover the money you were ripped off on.

No my dear than FYI is that there are a lot of these firms who want to TRY to recover ur money for you but even if you don’t recover they will skin you for their heavy fees, so it’s win win situation you see!! No one is genuinely here to help or even willing to!! A crime that is supported by law and where I come from nothing of this nuisance can ever happen n IF it does than the criminal is going to be screwed and the money will be recovered 1000%. But out there these guys are legally running an illegal show and all is well!!

Back