Plusoption is a scam! I was trapped!

hana73

Private, 1st Class
PLUSOPTION is a Scam, and I was trapped by in UK.
The minute I registered on 27 Oct 2016, I had calls coming in endlessly to deposit and then to Invest and yes I was trapped for USD 6500. they told me about adding bonus which NEVER EVER HAPPEND!!
The first broker who desperately called me several, his name is Klyde.
after he gave up on me I was put to another one to try to convince me, his attitude was too poor to even listen to him for 10 minutes, his name, Maythen
Finally I was put thru to another Broker, STEVE CONOR and he made all the false promises and kept telling me what an expert he is, and the market is volatile and we're in money and he skinned me for $6500.
I read a similar case with a UAE Client. same talking, same words. it's all planned.
also their APP is a fraud. it literally opened a position twice on its own, and now when I claim it there is no response at all. they don't even have a phone number that u can call.
on Thursday afternoon about 15.00GMT I received a call from UBinary and when I told them im with plusoption they laughed and told me these guys are a scam, and many people have suffered to their hand.
who can help me claim it all back???

Ubinary is also a scam. Don't try to get your money back via any other binary company.

How did you deposit?

It will be good if you can share more details that what happened with you. So you will get more details about how to get your money back.

It was in 3 days time and in first trade I made some money
Can u get my money back.. how soon?
IMG_8626.PNGIMG_8627.PNG

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
there is no ways that these guys will join any chat or thread. they are scammer and they are playing very carefully!!

Please help me get my money back. recently on Thursday I got an email from their customer Support saying that they will have someone call me from Plusoption to explain more that they are not a scam neither cheats, but no one ever called.

Back