• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plusoption is a scam!

I am having an issue with a company
Plus Option is deception at its best. I started with 1000 dollars, Requested refund before any trades were placed, denied access. I was pressured to invest more to return the 1000 dollars, which I did.
The manager, Charles Maven, lied about three insured trades. No such a thing. I traded on my own to get above bonus volume restriction.
New manage, Eric Goldman mocked me for not using his advise to re-invest to 50000 dollars promising success. I refused and suffered mockery. I continued on my own until I achieved the promised, 60000 bench mark. Withdrawals were again denied, because they raised the requirement restricted by the 1000 dollars unrequested bonus.
Adam Miller, promised complete liquidity in writing, if he placed trades. He advised on three trades, and lost all funds. Instantly. Then wanted more money. Scam, evil intent, deception, mockery,

Upward, I have a Barrister who has now fully documented our case. Join our action and lets get our money back. D

I know 3 things:
1) I don't want PLUSOPTION the FRAUDS to get away with this scam
2) I want my Money back
3) I don't want others to go thru this

Please HELP!

I know 3 things:
2) I want my Money back

Please HELP!
I know 3 things:
2) I want my Money back

Please HELP!

Hi Hanna,

Good. We are fighting back to ... come and join us with joanna.bailey@giambronelaw.com. Giambrone are experts in this field and have been successful in getting million back. They have reviewed our case and are confident - we have our case documented and are about to pull the trigger. It is a pretty easy process and are very professional. Can I ask what country you live in. There is strength in numbers.

Rgds D

Hi Hanna,

Good. We are fighting back to ... come and join us with joanna.bailey@giambronelaw.com. Giambrone are experts in this field and have been successful in getting million back. They have reviewed our case and are confident - we have our case documented and are about to pull the trigger. It is a pretty easy process and are very professional. Can I ask what country you live in. There is strength in numbers.

Rgds D

Hi Joanna

Just sent you an email.
Great....I just don't want PLUSOPTIONs to get away with it at any cost. Please HELP!

Thanks

Hanna, you send the email to joannne..... or somewhere else. D

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 10:40 AM
To: joanna.bailey@giambronelaw.com
Subject:

Hi Joanna

I live in Bahrain and I want PLUSOPTIONs not to get away with this. I'm also tired of people and organizations approaching me to help to make money which is a put off. I'm a victim of Financial Fraud. So basically I'm screwed financially...

please tell me what is required from me.

Thanks

dpe156 I have just found this thread. I have lost money with Plusoption and obviously can prove the deposits but they have locked my account with 10K GBP that they won't give me back. I have very little in the way of evidence though because they always wanted communicate by phone I do however have all my emails that I can provide as evidence. Please advise what I need to do.

Back