• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plusoption is a scam!

I am having an issue with a company

Rem20

Recruit
I am a victim of this broker! If you are file a complain to:

INTERPOL at http://www.interpol.int/Forms/Contact_INTERPOL – this is just so INTERPOL also receives complaints from all of us who have been scammed first pending official reports lodged by our respective police departments globally.

Let's keep our numbers coming!

I am from UAE and Here is the story:

On May 5, I opened an account amounting to 500$ with 250$ bonus given as reward then I was referred to a senior Broker named Robert Karol. On May 9, Robert called and he convinced me and gave my debit and credit card details to take out all my savings and used my 2 credit cards amounting to 7000$, then he matched it with 9300$ worth of bonus. This is without any explanation on the bonus and needed trading volume. He only told me that we are just placing my money in one pocket then putting it in another. Everything will be on him. He added that we will settle the bills after a week and enjoy some profits. After a week, we will just place trades with the profits, I was so dumb to believe so. I sent a copy of my ID, credit card bills, copies of my credit cards to verify my accounts and a Declaration of Deposit signed stating of the risks in trading and policies against money laundering, prevent fraud and misuse of personal data.

On May 13, we set up a skype meeting and he was 2 hours late. We did our first set of trading and told me that I won more than 5000$ but what I can see is an account from 18,000+$ to 17,000+$!

On May 16, it was supposed to be a trading day yet he was late again for an hour for a skype meeting at 14 GMT. He told me that the market is too volatile. Futhermore, he told me that we will settle only 1 credit card by June 1 which was different on what he told me before that we would settle them after a week then enjoy some profits. He is not consistent on what he says and I believe I am being scammed. This time made me nervous.

May 17, knowing that I am in a bad situation I recorded our conversation on skype. I told Robert that I would like to withdraw all my funds and leave all the bonus and winnings to them. He then he told me he made the withdrawal of 7500$ to my debit account. He stressed that I have already more than 24000$ in my account but I could only see 17000+. The problem is I could not see any pending withdrawal in my Plusoption account. Lastly, he told me to place trades from what he said left from my profits amounting more than 1000$. Then, he instructed me to do 60sec trades for at least 45mins on EUR/USD because there is an upward trend. To place all on call position with 500$ when winning then increase it to 1000$ to 2500$ to 5000$ when losing. Then back to 500$ when winning then he left the conversation for a while and told me he is just online if I have question. Guess what? It was a trap! At first I was winning then lose some. Later on I start losing consecutively! from 500$, then 1000$, 2500$, I told him and tried to call him in skype that I am losing but did not answered! I tried for the last time by 5000$, and when I lost that, I prompted to stop because I am losing all of the funds in my account! I remembered that I signed about the risk of losing in trades in the declaration of deposit! The trend became downwards on the EUR/USD! After 2 hours, he replied to me not to stop and he will recover tomorrow but I responded that I want to stop now and will wait for the withdrawal. It is obvious that he wants to wipe my account if I have continued! I still have 11991.75 on the account and tried to call him but not answering. If it is true that I have 24,000$+ before that, I should have at least 18,000$+ by now.
He replied 2 hours after and wants me to never stop.

May 18, I humbly asked Robert to just send me my funds back but insists to take trades. I declined because of what happened yesterday. I also added that I need to pay for the charges like the over limit charge because one credit card is maxed out. He told me that he made withdrawal of 7500$ and 2500$ profits but still wants me to do trades but I still declined and asked to withdraw my money. Again, he did not explain before any needed trading volumes.

May 18, I checked my account with withdrawals, no pending withdrawal. Still, the account is not verified!

Please help me! I have filed a chargeback on my cards but the banks declined me!

Pharaoh, do you have feedbacks or reviews on scam busters team?

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't heard of them. Go ahead and open a thread in the Has anyone heard of? folder. Include the link to their site so there's no chance of a mix up with a similarly named organization.

Im going to provide you with details on how to recover your initial investment,all of it ,this is no joke.I also was scammed by Plus Option now you can have your revenge.You will get most if not all of your investment back.The website Im going to give you will blow you away,you can contact them they are very friendly and they will get your money back,they have helped numerous people like you and I recover there losses .
Please go to www.winchargeback.com
All the best

P.S You will be charged a fee for there services but it is worth every penny,as you will surely see.

Plus Option is deception at its best. I started with 1000 dollars, Requested refund before any trades were placed, denied access. I was pressured to invest more to return the 1000 dollars, which I did.
The manager, Charles Maven, lied about three insured trades. No such a thing. I traded on my own to get above bonus volume restriction.
New manage, Eric Goldman mocked me for not using his advise to re-invest to 50000 dollars promising success. I refused and suffered mockery. I continued on my own until I achieved the promised, 60000 bench mark. Withdrawals were again denied, because they raised the requirement restricted by the 1000 dollars unrequested bonus.
Adam Miller, promised complete liquidity in writing, if he placed trades. He advised on three trades, and lost all funds. Instantly. Then wanted more money. Scam, evil intent, deception, mockery,

Plus Option is deception at its best. I started with 1000 dollars, Requested refund before any trades were placed, denied access. I was pressured to invest more to return the 1000 dollars, which I did.
The manager, Charles Maven, lied about three insured trades. No such a thing. I traded on my own to get above bonus volume restriction.
New manage, Eric Goldman mocked me for not using his advise to re-invest to 50000 dollars promising success. I refused and suffered mockery. I continued on my own until I achieved the promised, 60000 bench mark. Withdrawals were again denied, because they raised the requirement restricted by the 1000 dollars unrequested bonus.
Adam Miller, promised complete liquidity in writing, if he placed trades. He advised on three trades, and lost all funds. Instantly. Then wanted more money. Scam, evil intent, deception, mockery,

This is how Scam get established:(

Back