plutus capital management

blackice

Private
I have invested in a new crypto hedge fund 1000$ "Plutus capital management "
two years ago
everything was fine. I have received every monthly report
the withdraw are quarterly,
so I ask at the beginning of the month to withdraw
they said that they were changing everything in their system and have a new partner
and send me a paper to fill
now I have still not receive my money and they are saying
We're waiting on Binance to approve the withdraw.
It's out of our hands until they unlock our withdrawal function.
We are not holding your funds or delaying your exit. We're fully working to get you your funds.
I would like to make a discussion with Plutus capital management in this forum to know exactly what's going on?
support@plutusmanagement.com
plutusmanagement.com

Attachments

• Plutus Capital Luno III - May 2021.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 0
I have invested in a new crypto hedge fund 1000$ "Plutus capital management "
two years ago
everything was fine. I have received every monthly report
the withdraw are quarterly,
so I ask at the beginning of the month to withdraw
they said that they were changing everything in their system and have a new partner
and send me a paper to fill
now I have still not receive my money and they are saying
We're waiting on Binance to approve the withdraw.
We are not holding your funds or delaying your exit. We're fully working to get you your funds.
I would like to make a discussion with Plutus capital management in this forum to know exactly what's going on?
support@plutusmanagement.com
plutusmanagement.com
When did you receive the last update from the company on your issue?

the latest reply was Jul 20, 2021, 9:46 PM

We're waiting on Binance to approve the withdrawal.

the latest reply was Jul 20, 2021, 9:46 PM

We're waiting on Binance to approve the withdrawal.

Ask them, how long it's gonna take more?

they reply

We sent Binance VIP another message today.

Their support keeps messing up the steps needed. We're doing everything in our power, unfortunately they are not being competent in solving this simple issue.

they reply

We sent Binance VIP another message today.

Their support keeps messing up the steps needed. We're doing everything in our power, unfortunately they are not being competent in solving this simple issue.
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19181/Plutusmanagement.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back