• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem pocket option delay problem

I am having an issue with a company

jamo86

Recruit
good morning,
im posting here because i am having problems with pocket option.... unfortunately even if i sent a video of having delay of 10 SECONDS they don't wanna give me a refund.... and this is not the first time that im having delay ... after i sent them the video here is the answer:

"Dear James Bianchini,
Please make sure you are using a stable wired connection to the internet. Update your web browser (use the latest version of Firefox / Chrome) and try switching to another asset. Disable VPN or proxy.

Best regards,
Pocket Option"

and then after i told them i have very good connection and computer and everything is alright:

"Dear James Bianchini,
Please note that in accordance with the clause 4.11.5 of the Public Offer Agreement https://pocketoption.com/pdf/offer_en.pdf

The processing time for Client's request depends on the quality of the connection between the Client's Trading Terminal and the Trading Server as well as on the current market for the the asset. Under normal market conditions, a Client's request is typically processed within 0 – 4 seconds. Under abnormal market conditions the time may be increased.

Best regards,
Pocket Option"

i told them already i would post the video here but seems they don't care much
what can i do ?

here is the video
go to 18:20 and see!!!!!!!

First, only trade bare minimum amounts while having a dispute. It would be very unfortunate if you tried to make a large trade and entry or exit delays ended up costing you a large percentage of your account.

Second, think of the internet connection as 3 parts. Part 1 is from your computer through your ISP to the nearest internet backbone. Part 2 is from your broker's trading server to the nearest internet backbone. Even if Parts 1 and 3 are fine, Part 2 can sometimes lead to issues. That's everything in between your ISP's primary connection and your broker's primary connection.

What you may want to do is have some sort of connection speed test from you to your broker's server running. If there's a high impact news release, not only will the broker potentially have issues with their price feed or liquidity, but their own customers may overload them with orders, thus slowing things down. This shouldn't be an issue under normal trading conditions, but other congestion out there on the open internet can sometimes lead to problems.

Personally, I'm a bit disturbed that any broker would think that 1-4 seconds as typical execution speeds is normal. That indicates slow servers or a slow internet connection on their end or . . . deliberate trade delays designed to give you an execution at the worst price during the delay. Proving this isn't easy, but if I had a broker that considered 4 seconds to be perfectly acceptable, I'd be looking for a new broker. I wouldn't care if it was deliberate delays to manipulate price or substandard equipment. I would care that my money isn't safe if my trades can't execute quickly, and 4 seconds stopped being an acceptable delay for a quality broker many years ago.

what can i do guys ? pocket still saying they analyzed trades and everything correct!!!!!!

I have a feeling they will be reluctant to appear infront of all these experts at forex peace army but we hope they do. send them an invite to this thread.

no answer till now! and usually they answer the question in like 15 min! whats the next step ?

Back