• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem pocket option ( Gembell Limited) is scam company. i lose USD 7000

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all

I think there is a huge misunderstanding!
My account number is .100031301 email is benjaminngsiu@outlook.com.
I only have one account. I am a Hong Kong people . My full name is Ng SIu ki

But pocket option claim I owned profile 3438201 and 4139148. Please double check , I did not own that account ! My account number is100031301.

I swear I only own one account in pocket option ! Account number is 100031301

But pocket option claimed I have duplicated account

Strange ! Scam alert everyone !

pocket option ( Gembell Limited) did not reply my email. Even regulator International Financial Market Relations Regulation Center (IFMRRC) no reply. Gig scam !!!

Does anyone know who the IFMRRC are?
Their about us page says they are an independent organisation created for the purpose of regulating brokers etc etc. They are handing out and issuing certificates that are most probably printed on toilet paper!!
Also, Pocket Option address is Ajeltake Road, Marshall Islands - an address widely linked to many many forex scams and also listed in the Panama Papers.
see https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/israel-network-of-fraud.59206/

Gembell Limited is registered at Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands MH 96960 with the registration number 86967.

Does anyone know who the IFMRRC are?
Their about us page says they are an independent organisation created for the purpose of regulating brokers etc etc. They are handing out and issuing certificates that are most probably printed on toilet paper!!
Also, Pocket Option address is Ajeltake Road, Marshall Islands - an address widely linked to many many forex scams and also listed in the Panama Papers.
see https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/israel-network-of-fraud.59206/

Gembell Limited is registered at Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands MH 96960 with the registration number 86967.

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/globa-traderush-review
GlobaTradeRush is a binary options broker, which basically acts as a portal website for Pocket Option. Although the trading conditions of this provider might seem attractive, we actually spotted a lot of worrisome signs regarding GlobaTradeRush. You may find them in our detailed review below, along with some possible benefits of this broker (in case it is not a fraudster).

Not licensed, despite the claims

GlobaTradeRush is a trading name of Gembell Limited, Mrshall Islands-registered company. They claim to hold a license by the International Financial Market Relations Regulation Center (IFMRRC), which, however, is not an official financial regulator. What is worse, the IFMRRC’s website does not even feature a company name, so we can safely conclude that it is just an anonymous website issuing dubious certificates to offshore brokers.

Scammers are regulating and giving themselves certificates now ! :D

GlobaTradeRush is a binary options broker, which basically acts as a portal website for Pocket Option. Although the trading conditions of this provider might seem attractive, we actually spotted a lot of worrisome signs regarding GlobaTradeRush. You may find them in our detailed review below, along with some possible benefits of this broker (in case it is not a fraudster).

Not licensed, despite the claims

GlobaTradeRush is a trading name of Gembell Limited, Mrshall Islands-registered company. They claim to hold a license by the International Financial Market Relations Regulation Center (IFMRRC), which, however, is not an official financial regulator. What is worse, the IFMRRC’s website does not even feature a company name, so we can safely conclude that it is just an anonymous website issuing dubious certificates to offshore brokers.

Scammers are regulating and giving themselves certificates now ! :D

Possibly part of a serial scam

As we said in the beginning, GlobaTradeRush actually acts as a white label of Pocket Optiion, and the company behind them, Gembell Limited., operates DigitalTradeFX, BinomoFX, and TradeHash. When you look at the websites of those brokers, it becomes clear not only that their trading conditions are identical, but they also have one and the same lay-outs.

Considering that these all operate illegally, we can safely conclude that GlobaTradeRush is a part of a serial scam operated by the offshore company Gembell Limited.

I swear and I promised that I only own one account in pocket option ! Account number is 100031301 .

But pocket option claimed I have duplicated accounts and block my accounts, deny my withdrawal.

Very Strange ! Scam Alert !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back