• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Pocket Options- Erased 1.1 Million Dollars from Account SCAM

I am having an issue with a company

rhan3488

Recruit
I made about 1.1 million using broker Pocket Options which specialized in binary options. They erased my earnings saying was using bots which is not true. I asked them to provide proof that I was using bots but of course that isn't provided either. This is the same story over and over again with this company. They will pay you out on losses but once you get profitable they won't pay you out.

This company is a scam and make people believe they will make money hire affiliates to bring and sucker people in but little do they know that you will never make a lot of money from this company. I ask them to prove in anybody case that anyone is using bots or whatever methods they say as an excuse not to pay people.

I have attached records of my profits, withdrawal history, and some email responses from them.

Message from operator: Dear Ryan,
Your trading activity has been reset in accordance with the clause 2.9 and clause 4.11.7 of the public offer agreement (use of an unauthorized trading bot or software).
We kindly ask you not to rely on any of the illegal activity aimed at getting profit on the Platform as this may result in a permanent account ban.

Best regards,
Pocket Option

Attachments

• History Pic.PNG
    History Pic.PNG
    276.2 KB · Views: 460
  • Withdrawal History.PNG
    Withdrawal History.PNG
    281.5 KB · Views: 462
  • Email.PNG
    Email.PNG
    68.4 KB · Views: 440
  • Email 2.PNG
    Email 2.PNG
    76.3 KB · Views: 447
I made about 1.1 million using broker Pocket Options which specialized in binary options. They erased my earnings saying was using bots which is not true. I asked them to provide proof that I was using bots but of course that isn't provided either. This is the same story over and over again with this company. They will pay you out on losses but once you get profitable they won't pay you out.

This company is a scam and make people believe they will make money hire affiliates to bring and sucker people in but little do they know that you will never make a lot of money from this company. I ask them to prove in anybody case that anyone is using bots or whatever methods they say as an excuse not to pay people.

I have attached records of my profits, withdrawal history, and some email responses from them.

Message from operator: Dear Ryan,
Your trading activity has been reset in accordance with the clause 2.9 and clause 4.11.7 of the public offer agreement (use of an unauthorized trading bot or software).
We kindly ask you not to rely on any of the illegal activity aimed at getting profit on the Platform as this may result in a permanent account ban.

Best regards,
Pocket Option
What was your initial deposit?

Yes look at the images, I compounded a lot of my trades which is how it grew so much so fast. You can see the graph in how it grew fast in a short time. I even have an excel files of all trades I took during that time.

Yes look at the images, I compounded a lot of my trades which is how it grew so much so fast. You can see the graph in how it grew fast in a short time. I even have an excel files of all trades I took during that time.
The charts and graphs are all manipulated and fake. Check the real market prices, on a different app, for the dates and times you traded and there is a high probability the signals you saw were manipulated and delayed.

No doubt all there **** is all wack and messed up but regardless I still made the money regardless of their manipulation.

Back