• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Pocketoption.com Is scaming their clients

I am having an issue with a company

Hristo

Recruit
Hello all, my name is Hristo Libchev, more about me you can find in LinkedIn
linkedin.com/in/hristo-l-l-363a30130

Do not try to trade with pocketoptions.com
Why - becouse if you lose you are more then welcome, but if you win more than few hundred $ your account will be Blocked and won't get your profit.
The same thing happened with me:
I DID REGISTER Last week with them, I did start with 250$, I did manage to make a profit a bit over 2000$, after that I request a withdraw of 1260$. After my withdraw request they asked me to "provide a high-resolution photo of yourself (selfie) holding your ID document with a current date, "PocketOption.com" and your signature on a sheet of paper."
Of course I did that and they approved it, which was yesterday. TODAY I found my account Blocked, after I contacted them They refuse to unlocked my account and pay my profit and did not explain to me WHY they are doing this.
I sent an email already to their regulator ifmrrc.com/main.html
And now I'm informing all of you to not get burned just like me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why - becouse if you lose you are more then welcome, but if you win more than few hundred $ your account will be Blocked and won't get your profit.
I DID REGISTER Last week with them, I did start with 250$, I did manage to make a profit a bit over 2000$, after that I request a withdraw of 1260$. After my withdraw request they asked me to "provide a high-resolution photo of yourself (selfie) holding your ID document with a current date, "PocketOption.com" and your signature on a sheet of paper."
Of course I did that and they approved it, which was yesterday. TODAY I found my account Blocked, after I contacted them They refuse to unlocked my account and pay my profit and did not explain to me WHY they are doing this.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Thank you for the heads up!
Can you share your correspondence you had with them?
Sure
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Thank you, I did I invite them

Attachments

• IMG_mmhnmc.jpg
    IMG_mmhnmc.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 5

THE SAME WHIT ME - SCAM

Sure

Thank you, I did I invite them

This company has no supervision by any securities or futures commission. They appear to be registered under Gembell Limited and a company called Tifia has the real license with Meta Quotes. Tifia is selling a white label license to Pocket Options with little to no oversight taken by Meta Quotes to stop bad behavior. Assuming you traded using Meta Trader then Meta Quotes is also liable for your loss.

1627432607922.png

1627432639587.png

1627432743260.png

1627432769909.png

1627432804937.png

Attachments

• 1627432560658.png
    1627432560658.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 8
Back