• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PocketOption.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello all, my name is Hristo Libchev, more about me you can find in LinkedIn
linkedin.com/in/hristo-l-l-363a30130

Do not try to trade with pocketoptions.com
Why - becouse if you lose you are more then welcome, but if you win more than few hundred $ your account will be Blocked and won't get your profit.
The same thing happened with me:
I DID REGISTER Last week with them, I did start with 250$, I did manage to make a profit a bit over 2000$, after that I request a withdraw of 1260$. After my withdraw request they asked me to "provide a high-resolution photo of yourself (selfie) holding your ID document with a current date, "PocketOption.com" and your signature on a sheet of paper."
Of course I did that and they approved it, which was yesterday. TODAY I found my account Blocked, after I contacted them They refuse to unlocked my account and pay my profit and did not explain to me WHY they are doing this.
I sent an email already to their regulator ifmrrc.com/main.html
And now I'm informing all of you to not get burned just like me.

Attachments

• IMG_20200220_175928.jpg
    IMG_20200220_175928.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY ACTION!
Theres a guy who calls himself Meassam, he deceives people by using these results ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7gnUYNcTfdGgwboCBqoANQ ). He leaves several links in the video description to contact him, but the only link that really works is his email. Otherwise none of the links he leaves in the video description work. And everything is false.
I found him here on youtube trough his videos, I contacted him via email, he gave me his skype and we discussed everything through skype. He said his company offers account management, provides signals for forex trade, and also operates for the client in the binary option, and he indicates PocketOption.com as the broker (he also has one more broker that he indicates, which I don`t remember the name right now, and says that it is very important to work with those broker). He asked me to open a $1000 demo account and he will operate that account for me in 24 hours he was going to make $ 400. I did that, gave him access to my account and the next day I already had $ 1443. I was impressed and excited. He said in a week he can make $3000 profit in a $ 1000 account and, in a $2000 account he makes around $ 10,000 profit, but they charge 30% of the profit, but if I decided to open the account on Pocketoption.com up to one period of 2 days he would offer me the first week for free. I also paid him $200 through Bitcoin (because he said he was in trouble with his paypal, so they only accept bitcoin payment for now), for the forex signals service, witch he promised me around 4000 pips per month trough the signals they provide. and he said on monday next week he would join me on the VIP group on the telegram to receive signals (what he never did), and that until then he would teach me some fundamental things to succeed in the forex market. Everything until here was wonderful. So I opened my real account in PocketOption, deposited $2000 (and received a $800 bonus from them), which made a total of $ 2800 and granted him access to my account to trade. He started trading on Sunday night and made $60 in 30 minutes and he told me my financial freedom had just arrived. I told him I was going to sleep for about 4 hours and I was really happy and 100% confidente about all this ..... when I woke up my account was $ 0.43
He just blow my account in 3 hours. I was terrified, and at the same moment I realize that I had been the victim of a scam.
My hands was shaking.... I cried
And at the same moment I realized that I will never going to be able to speak to him again, and that's what really happened. It's been 4 days and no sign of him or her.
I have already filed a complaint with the Report Scams to the Federal Government. At first it seems that he is from Pakistao, but I checked his IP address through the login he made to my account (Pocketoption.com) and the IP address showed New York, he did another login from Canada (those probably can be false IP addresses, but I also reported him)
I'm devastated. I worked very hard to get the money to invest and he did that to me.
He will do everything to convince you that their company is legitimate and bla bla bla.. The other Thing they should investigate also the PocketOption, because it seems like they are working together on this scam and fraud thing.Probably he will receive a commission for his "work".
PS: If someone wants proof for what I just shared please contact me by email semedopaiva@gmail.com and I will show everything , all the conversation, transactions etc
FOR YOUR YOUR OWN GOOD PLEASE RUM AWAY FROM HIM AND REPORT HIS CHANNEL AND VIDEOS.
Peace!

Pocket Option Broker steals a client again, in a trading session with my friends, exchanging ideas by studying the chart, on 07/23/2021 we made a profit of 400 USD, after completing the operations, one or two hours later the broker blocked my account claiming this message below.

Your account is blocked for violation of the provisions of the Public Offer Agreement.

Block reason: Violation of the clause 2.3 & 2.9

If you think that this is a mistake, please contact us.​

Pocket Option Broker steals a client again, in a trading session with my friends, exchanging ideas by studying the chart, on 07/23/2021 we made a profit of 400 USD, after completing the operations, one or two hours later the broker blocked my account claiming this message below.

Your account is blocked for violation of the provisions of the Public Offer Agreement.

Block reason: Violation of the clause 2.3 & 2.9

If you think that this is a mistake, please contact us.​
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I'd like to bring the attention of this platform of the recent act of account blocking that's been carried out by the outfit POCKET OPTION.
They block your account for some weird reasons without proof.
I made a trade staking $1000 and made a profit of $920 that's a total of $1920.
On trying to withdraw my funds my account was blocked immediately siting that I violated their agreement..!!
I was stunned..
I sent mails, got a refund of $1000 but they took away my profit.

I'd like POCKET OPTION to come up with proof of their cliams. That's all I need otherwise refund my $920. Simple

I'd like to bring the attention of this platform of the recent act of account blocking that's been carried out by the outfit POCKET OPTION.
They block your account for some weird reasons without proof.
I made a trade staking $1000 and made a profit of $920 that's a total of $1920.
On trying to withdraw my funds my account was blocked immediately siting that I violated their agreement..!!
I was stunned..
I sent mails, got a refund of $1000 but they took away my profit.

I'd like POCKET OPTION to come up with proof of their cliams. That's all I need otherwise refund my $920. Simple
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

С этой компанией торгую больше года. Платформа — одна из лучших среди ее производителей. набор инструментов для торговли, индикаторы, таймфреймы. Довольно быстрый вывод средств. множество возможностей для пополнения так и для вывода. Минимальная сумма пополнения 5$. Платформа не виснет и не проскальзывает. Торгую как на ОТС так и обычно активами. А те говорят кто что Платформа сливает то это только на себя надо обижаться. Учите цену тренируйтесь на демо счёте. Не отходите от плана торговли и соблюдайте менеджмент. Всем удачи и профитных сделок!!!

Back