Point Zero Trading Managed account Arturo Perez

MStoop

Recruit
Do not let this man manage your account for you. He has managed to lose 10% of my account in 3 weeks.

When I questioned him about what's cooking he admitted that he made a massive mistake and that he was really sorry. When I asked him what he is going to do about it he told me that he has decided that he will no longer trade my account and then "flattened" my trades at a loss of 10%!

His stories on his strategies differ from day to day and he will keep you in a permanent loss of up to -25%! Example: He opened a trade on the Euro USd @ 1.25 and he kept adding to this losing position almost everyday even though the Euro USD keeps falling at current rates of 1.15!!!

I am putting everything together for an official complaint with the Swiss regulatory services so if anyone wants to join me then please mail me.

DO NOT LET ARTURO PEREZ LOPEZ trade your account under your managed account.

Do you think he scammed you or did anything wrong intentionally to make you lose?

If not, this is not the place for this thread.

If yes, prove.

Do not let this man manage your account for you. He has managed to lose 10% of my account in 3 weeks.

When I questioned him about what's cooking he admitted that he made a massive mistake and that he was really sorry. When I asked him what he is going to do about it he told me that he has decided that he will no longer trade my account and then "flattened" my trades at a loss of 10%!

His stories on his strategies differ from day to day and he will keep you in a permanent loss of up to -25%! Example: He opened a trade on the Euro USd @ 1.25 and he kept adding to this losing position almost everyday even though the Euro USD keeps falling at current rates of 1.15!!!

I am putting everything together for an official complaint with the Swiss regulatory services so if anyone wants to join me then please mail me.

DO NOT LET ARTURO PEREZ LOPEZ trade your account under your managed account.
Have you seen his performance before on verified resources such as Myfxbook? How he has urged you to enter a deal with him?

Back