• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PointClickPips.com (was 1ClickPips.com)

General discussions of a financial company
no trade at all

I bought Clikpips the 16th april. I launched it since the 17th april evening.
During all the week, no trade has been taken!

I do not understand how the team of forexpeacearmy could obtain on their test some trades during the same period...

I do not know what think about that...

Case to be continued...

I got the robot and the manual with secret strategy.
I installed the software but did not open any trades.
I sent support 2 emails asking for clarifications but no reply.
Watching the amazing statement with 2-3 trades a day, reading the manual with the strategy used it simply did not make sense.
Then I asked for a refund.
For 4 days I was getting a copy/paste answer and nobody was reading my comments.
Finally today I got my refund for both products.

Hi

Hi guys,
Wich broker they have recommended in manual ?

Secondly, these are same people who were marketing for pushbutton pips. Dont you get the concept? why would someone go ahead and develope another EA when one of their EA is already million dollars as they say it.

so obviously these are scams. They keep marketing the EA with 60 days refund and every 2-3 weeks they market new EA , so that they will never refund you 100%, because you bought one product and then requested for refund and bought another one. Dont you see the trick. From there prespective they always have your money with them for 60 days and this continues as long as you buy there new products.

If you live in UK. I suggest report this to local trading compliance bureau

I also bought this robot but no trades were made. I submitted support tickets but never got any reply. I am in the process of getting a refund.

Can anyone give an update on this EA, is it now taking trades and are they profitable trades?

Maybe the reason for no trades is due to possibility that the EA may have a maximum spread coded into it and your brokers spreads are too high.

The most probable reason for no trades is that this EA runs on 4 hr bars so trade opportunities may be scarce, unless running on many currencies.

Two wins ($247.40) and eight losses ($2,404.01)

I ran this EA for two weeks on a demo. It started with a loss, and the losses just kept getting worse. Finally I ended up losing almost 50%, with no chance of a comeback.
I asked ClickBank for a refund and, to my surprise, had it completed and confirmed within about fifteen minutes.

Back