• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PointClickPips.com (was 1ClickPips.com)

General discussions of a financial company
i am NOT going to buy this robot. seems to be a hugh pile of nonsense! They claim unrealistic gains and the demo shows already now 65%DD. Also the open trades look ok. this robot does not support my trading style.
be careful with 1clickpips!

I have been running the Extreme version for nearly three weeks and averaging 2%/day.

Result compares with the test being run by FPA.

I am using the Extreme version on a demo. I started with $1000 on April 19. Today, balance is $2043 and Equity is $4133.00. If I close everything right now, account trippled in 2 weeks. Let’s see what 2 more weeks do.

Sylren

I am using the Extreme version on a demo. I started with $1000 on April 19. Today, balance is $2043 and Equity is $4133.00. If I close everything right now, account trippled in 2 weeks. Let’s see what 2 more weeks do.

Hi, I just don't have good results with it, can you tell what are your settings please, can send an email:sylvie2006@gmail.com, thanks.

After running demo for two weeks and getting consistently good results, I have switched to a very small live account and I banked 25% last night.

This is using Extreme on Tadawul with a 100:1 account and a lot size of .05

Entry points consistently accurate.

Early days but so far so good.

Dave_1024

I have tried the 1clickpips.ex4 since the 16th April and had the bad trades taken out on stop losses but the good trades will not take profit.
I now have both 1clickpips.ex4 on 1 demo account and 1clickpipsxtreme.ex4 on another demo account.
The 1 clickpips.ex4 seems to trade brilliantly but will just not take profit and then goes into the red when the curency pair goes the wrong way.
The 1clickpipsxtreme.ex4 has never even traded at all and I have now sent in excess of 5 emails to Julie and the rest in support with no respose.
So I guess it's back to the drawing board and Paypal/Clickbank for a refund.
They have been warned.

Please send me the settings you have set on Extreme version.

Thanks in advance.

Dave_1024

ar1002

The settings I have on the 1clickpipsxtreme.ex4 are as follows:

$5000 deposit (Demo Account)
Lot size: 0.5
Slippage: 3
Stop Loss: 250
Take Profit: 250
Min Pips to trail: 2500
Trailing stop: 2500

At present I have 5 VPS on XP with 2GB ram trading the following on Demo accounts:

1clickpips
1clickpipsxtreme
FAPUniversal
Forex Megadroid
Forex Casbot

None of them are particularly setting the world on fire except 1clickpips which if it would take profit would work!!!!!!!! (How frustrating is that!!).

Support is completely lousy no help at all don't even answer emails.

Back