• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PointClickPips.com (was 1ClickPips.com)

General discussions of a financial company
They are scamers....

The positive posts here must be Jeffry's towel boy.... There is no support -
Thought I would try an EA out and hey this one was just $39 and seemed to be preforming in the FPA forum results - IMHO this EA needs to have more information and a warning in the forum about the lack of support especially since at the out set, you know before 1click takes your cash they promise a lot of support and even have pictures of fancy lads from the UK prepared to render said support..... They lie is the bottom line...

RUN, RUN away....

Anyone suggest another bot.... FAPTurbo ? anyone ran FAP?

settings for this ea

Hi,

It says "1ClickPips installed on EURUSD H4 chart and 1ClickPipsExtreme installed on GBPUSD H4 chart with recommended settings..."

if any one has bought this system, can you please tell me is this what is recommended on Manual ?

Thanks
Joe

1clickpips and a bit of FAP

Hi folks,
I'm brand new to FPA but would like to share what i have,

so far the only problem with 1click is the Extreme hasnt made a trade for me yet.

However, the original EA seems to trade just fine, so far. AS far as i can tell its a swing trader based on the breaking of major support/resistance.

I noticed when i ran it on the 15min timeframe, 5digit STP broker (to accelerate forward trade data only) that trades coincided with breaking of support/resistance. The trade will stay open until the market reverses and price comes back to an opposite S/R point that triggers an opposite trade entry. upon which, the Ea closes trade at profit or loss and enters in the new direction...... until market reverses to and breaks an opposite S/R level, ea closes and opens in new direction. (this also explains the exit strategy too and why EA doesnt enter T/P and Stop loss on mt4)

On the 1hr timeframe, .5lots on 3k demo was down $600 in false breakout trades and reverse entries, until the breakouts became confirmed. at fri close the account' open floating trades are $850 in profit. (spiking to $1240 at one stage).

on my 4hr timeframe 2 open trades. E/U short +83 E/Aud short +22

it seems to basically be a Swing Trader triggered by support n resistance breaks. And on a 4hr or even daily timeframe, this puppy could collect some huge pips. no good for a choppy or ranging market, but i can see potential on 4hr or daily trending market.

Take a look at the E/U 4hr early march til early april. this is where they get their results from. The market was trending and trending beautifully! since the release of the EA the market has had the froth blown off and reversed. I think a little unfortunate for 1click.

its early days, maybe when the bull returns to E/U we'll see 1click perform well.. must admit tho, i cant figure out how the EA's going to rake up 1000's of trades in such a short space of time.

oh, yeah, the manual strategy is actually great. simple and it works,. again 4hr chart, allow for the losses and the wins out shine them. Again, trade the 4hr using the daily as a direction guide. ie, once E'U hits the bottom soon maybe only look for long setups.

hope any of this helps anybody
Garreth

ps/ with Fapturbo... ive found using only E/U and G/U. keep as default but set trades inputs to LONGS only. (do this in conjunction with the 4hr and daily timeframes. ie , when 4hr and daily are above say 50SMA then trade fap long only)

and 1 more thing. the best EA so far for me is Forex Hacked. GBP/USD 1hr default except- LONGS only, TakeProfit 200, Trade Trigger 125, Boost 1.1, Trending OFF (1k account trade .01 10k account trade .1) give it 4weeks untouched, you'll be suprised.

EA's are tools, not holy grails.

G

Last edited:
1CP tests

Why on earth is the FPA test so good and members experiences with this EA so miserable???????

I do not understand.
In the statement the graphic is terrible, the balance -9.016,13, but we read :"Our congratulations to brave developers - EA won't take profits: today (05.13.11) balance is -174.97 but EA on first place with +29.62% weekly!!!.

Is or is not working this EA?

Sylren

so far lets the good trades run....5 digit brokers dont work...says zero divide...

Rafael, this is because the floating profits are much bigger than the closed profits. But when this robot is going to take its profits? Will it let them turn to a loss? Who knows? Unfortunately it seems that people who have good experiences with the robots don't write as much comments than those who have bad ones...

Sylren

months later

I gave up on this ea...but now im looking into it more....seems that it is better to take profit when you see fit rather than waiting for ea. In FPA test those trades have been open for over an entire month...trading 4h should not take a month on trades...at most 2 weeks.....there is a myfbook page i found...clickpip System | Myfxbook
A guy running a test....his equity has been bouncing arround....but his trades are opened and closed in a timley manner....he is using Xtreme version with 0 as the sl/tp

OneClickPipping nonsense

I bought it and eventually nb'd that it would only work on a 4-digit broker. Its drawdown was huge and I soon placed it on demo (where its drawdown was huger than huge...... but I scalped with it for a while with success at a largish lotsize (on M1 timeframe)..... although I'd never do it with real money.... as control was soon lost and my trades went spinning out of control.

A real scammy WOFTAM is OneClickPips. Whenever I open a set-file I either see promise or scam. As soon as I opened its setfile I knew it would be re-visiting Clickbank. You immediately get the impression that you could be throwing darts at a rotating dartboard with the top marked sell and the bottom "BUY" - for a better end result.

And indeed, such was the case.

Back