• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PointClickPips.com (was 1ClickPips.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Cant access members webpage 1clickpips

the link i got in my email hasnt worked for the past week or so to the members area of the 1clickpips website anyone else having this problemn or just me?

can anyone reccomend a broker for this im using alpari atm
one more thing i just doesnt seem to set take profit targets once it enters a trade it just stays in it?

trades

it will eventually get out of a trade....in 4 digit brokers it sets the tp and sl....in 5 digit brokers tp and sl are left untouched and the ea closes trades whenever the indicator reverses i guess...it eventually will close the trade.....then again....if the currency pair has a suffix or prefix....you have to change in the source code or else ea wont scan...

Gomarket

Someone can tell why this Ea don't work in GoMarkets accounts.
This is a very strange EA.
Very good results in this web site but when we try EA simply don't work.

I´m using it with Alpari demo account with very good results. Start was on 01.08.2011 with 5000. The account shows now 8153. I´m using the default settings on EURUSD H4 and GBPUSD H4 charts. Today I test it live on a micro account @ fxopen. EA made 2 trades on demo, but no trades on live account...

what have you got your lot sizes set to 0.01? or greater ive been running this thing for around the same time as you and its not made a consistent profit yet certainly nothing like yours so im wondering do i need to increase the lot size?

Back