POLL: How do you want your FPA Signals

For the FPA's Trading Signals, which do you prefer?

• One email per day with a list of all news events

Votes: 44 55.7%
  • Few emails per day (1 for each news event)

Votes: 35 44.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make it a "User CP" option

Make it a "User CP" option
One daily signal, short and sweet, was my breakfast reading.
I have progressed to reading more and like the new posts:

BUT

for beginers I think it is to much to ask of them to wade through not knowing what they are looking at.

My opinion:
Default is to get "1" daily trading signal.
after you are a private, you have the option to get the individual signals by changing it in your "user cp" area. I say this because, if you are advanded enough to know to change it in your own "user cp" area, and you are a "private", you can handle the added signals.
Nuff Said

Forex Signal Notification

Felix

It is looking like there are more individuals that would prefer to receive one email with the links to all of the reports for the week, however, I think the best way to utilize the information that you provide is to continue to send the notifications out individually. In other words, I would much rather see the individual notifications emailed and listed separatly so that I can see at a glance, what the report is. I do not care how many emails I receive in any one day especially if the emails contain information that could help me make money.

It is a fact of life that some individuals expect everything conveyed to them and then take that conveyance for granted when they should in fact be thankful that they are receiving such a service.
To complain about the format in which the information is conveyed is ridiculous.

Thank you very much for the information and service that you provide and keep up the good work.

Fxseeker

I had to look it up.

I had to look it up.

Moving from Recruit to Private is easiest. You need to have been a member for 2 days, and to have made 10 useful posts.

I read the single posts for a year and a half before I ever started posting my thoughts on the site.

SO

I would say that a recruit after two days can have the option to go into the "User CP" and tune the signals that he desires, i.e.:
the basic plan:
1 per day
the already know something plan:
individuals

That's just my opinion from being an Instructor.

I agree with fxfool...

Whatever is convenient for Felix is the way it should go. Fantastic work. I appreciate the fact that you've taken the extra time to make trading easier and more profitable for everyone. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Gret Job Great Signals

Congratulations to everyone, particularly Felix who is doing all these things for all of us.

I was not able to cast my vote but whatever is convenient for our commander is well for me. My question now is, where can I get real time announcement on the actual percentage of all these signals. Will it be Bloomberg, CNN or what? I only see my chart and the candles moving but I don't know what is the actual percentage that was announced?

thank you.

Personally I think one email [it's cleaner in inbox], but separate post for every data [easier to search archive] would be just perfect.

And don't see "I don't mind" option in a poll, so vote for one email.

And thx for great services

There's no better example of democracy than Forex, right?
How many of us are deciding (through our trades->votes) how much are we willing to pay or ask for certain currency? It's all of us (on earth) who decide the price of each pair aren't we? Pure DEMOCRACY.

I like this kind of democracy exercises.

Regards,

Ricardo.
Democracy is not a word I'd use to generalize the world's politics or power dynamic.
I believe part of the reason that China doesn't allow freedom of press is because freedom of press only extends to the rich.
Those whose responsibilities go beyond profit are better suited to have public influence.
That said, education is an antibiotic. Non-egoic critical thinking is a foundation for constitution. Pervasive self-and-mutual-respect is the first step of the cure.

Congratulations to everyone, particularly Felix who is doing all these things for all of us.

I was not able to cast my vote but whatever is convenient for our commander is well for me. My question now is, where can I get real time announcement on the actual percentage of all these signals. Will it be Bloomberg, CNN or what? I only see my chart and the candles moving but I don't know what is the actual percentage that was announced?

thank you.
I use forexfactory.com , bloomberg, and the news posts my trading platform provides...
one of them usually gets me ahead, but knowing what the results are and knowing what the reaction will be can be every bit as profitable and unprofitable as not knowing the results.

Back