portal.surecryptotrade.biz - scam alert

BALAPRASAD

Recruit
They guy name

Steven Clarke provides his What's app contact once he lures those who contact him daily profits. U see the profits growing every day but he will ask you to transfer amounts equal to 500$ and 1000$ to his personal wallet but you can never withdraw even a fill out of this funds.1623293543340.png1623293591453.png

They guy name

Steven Clarke provides his What's app contact once he lures those who contact him daily profits. U see the profits growing every day but he will ask you to transfer amounts equal to 500$ and 1000$ to his personal wallet but you can never withdraw even a fill out of this funds.View attachment 65845View attachment 65846
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Did you get back your money? I transferred him money too… now he deleted his domain! Do you think we‘ll ever get back our money?

This BTD was asking me to send further funds, I did not respond, we will not get our funds. Classic fraud. Nevertheless I presume scammers use such sites to get victims and perhaps the YouTube guy who posted might not have direct link with the scammer, this is my belief.

Back