Porter Finance is a ripoff!

PABLO A GARCIA

Recruit
Hello,

My issue is with Porter Finance. I signed up with a $300 account to try out the platform and on or about June 14, 2016 I received a call from Mr. Zack Robbins, Head of Corporate Division who’s email address is zack.r@porterfinance.com, he told me that he would show me how he could make me a lot of money if I worked with him, he asked me to login to the platform and gave me a series of small 30 second trades and they all won, that was very impressive, then he said to invest more money that he would guarantee similar results and would call me 3 times a week with winning trades, that he consistently had a success ratio of over 85%, I regretfully gave him my credit cards and I sent him another $11,000, then the next day he said that his boss got mad at him because he had committed to help trade such a small account that he needed me to deposit another $25,000 I told him that it wasn’t going to happen because I did not have it, he told me to come up with it somehow he even suggested that I should go and rob a bank and this I swear on my father’s ashes and I refused , ok here is where it gets ugly he said that because my account needed a higher balance he was going to give me a bonus and would double my balance, he increased the account balance to $22,000 and after that he said that in order to withdraw I needed to trade 50 times the bonus amount, in other words $550,000!!! But not to worry that he would give me the winning trades and in 2 months he will have given me trades exceeding the required amount. I started researching and saw horrible reviews on Porter Finance and their tactics, I asked him to send me my funds back, he said that he could not because he had given me a bonus, the funds were intact in the account all he had to do is back out the bonus and send me my money back, he didn’t and he said that he was not going to be able to give me trades for 3 weeks because he was going on vacation that he was going to have someone call me, a few days later I received a call from a female trainer who gave me a 15-20 min instruction on how to trade and that is the last I heard from Porter, I called and emailed several times in the following days and I received no response ever again, they kept my money and closed my account. I protested the charges to my credit card and Wells Fargo Visa helped me, I got $5,000 but Capital One did not help me with the remaining $6,000 and they told me that they could not do anything, basically I am losing $6,000 because the actions of these thieves. Please help me

Pablo A. Garcia

Hello,

My issue is with Porter Finance. I signed up with a $300 account to try out the platform and on or about June 14, 2016 I received a call from Mr. Zack Robbins, Head of Corporate Division who’s email address is zack.r@porterfinance.com, he told me that he would show me how he could make me a lot of money if I worked with him, he asked me to login to the platform and gave me a series of small 30 second trades and they all won, that was very impressive, then he said to invest more money that he would guarantee similar results and would call me 3 times a week with winning trades, that he consistently had a success ratio of over 85%, I regretfully gave him my credit cards and I sent him another $11,000, then the next day he said that his boss got mad at him because he had committed to help trade such a small account that he needed me to deposit another $25,000 I told him that it wasn’t going to happen because I did not have it, he told me to come up with it somehow he even suggested that I should go and rob a bank and this I swear on my father’s ashes and I refused , ok here is where it gets ugly he said that because my account needed a higher balance he was going to give me a bonus and would double my balance, he increased the account balance to $22,000 and after that he said that in order to withdraw I needed to trade 50 times the bonus amount, in other words $550,000!!! But not to worry that he would give me the winning trades and in 2 months he will have given me trades exceeding the required amount. I started researching and saw horrible reviews on Porter Finance and their tactics, I asked him to send me my funds back, he said that he could not because he had given me a bonus, the funds were intact in the account all he had to do is back out the bonus and send me my money back, he didn’t and he said that he was not going to be able to give me trades for 3 weeks because he was going on vacation that he was going to have someone call me, a few days later I received a call from a female trainer who gave me a 15-20 min instruction on how to trade and that is the last I heard from Porter, I called and emailed several times in the following days and I received no response ever again, they kept my money and closed my account. I protested the charges to my credit card and Wells Fargo Visa helped me, I got $5,000 but Capital One did not help me with the remaining $6,000 and they told me that they could not do anything, basically I am losing $6,000 because the actions of these thieves. Please help me

Pablo A. Garcia
FPA shared warning about their scam already, you can read it here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11873/www.porterfinance.com

Now SOLUTION is contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Yes, I had $2.8 million in profits canceled by Porter Finance. SCAM!! They have since sent profits to people with closed accounts (like myself) and are also allowing clients to withdrawal money from their account. Where is mine?!?! Thank you for the new email address, all I can get is Support or Accounting.

Back