Porter Finance Withdrawal Problem

EDQHT

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I am having issues getting my withdrawal processed from Porter Finance.
I requested withdrawals on 02 Jan 2017 and 10/01/2017 (for the total amount $376)
I have followed up via email 8 times (since 30 jan 2017) and received no response.

Now they have the audacity to levy a dormant fee of $50 on my account!!!
This is simply unethical as the delays are due to their own technical difficulties (see attachment of response from them on 19 Jan 2017)

Anyone has any ideas what I should do?

upload_2017-3-7_14-45-40.png

upload_2017-3-7_14-52-57.png

Best regards,
Ed

They are already known scammers. You can leave them a nice shiny 1 Star review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11873/www.porterfinance.com

How did you deposit? When did you deposit? How much did you deposit?

Hi Pharaoh,

Thanks for the reply. I deposited via Credit Card for the amount USD 200 on 06 July 2016.
I'll leave a review in the section you recommended.

Really a terrible experience and very unethical of them to charge me a $50 fee when it's clearly them who are slow in processing funds.

Regards,
Ed

Have a chat with the fraud/abuse department at your card's issuing bank. Explain how your access to the promised service of withdrawals is being fraudulently blocked. Ask about a chargeback.

Have a chat with the fraud/abuse department at your card's issuing bank. Explain how your access to the promised service of withdrawals is being fraudulently blocked. Ask about a chargeback.

Ok thanks for that Pharaoh. I will give that a shot and hopefully get somewhere...
Regards,
Ed

i am facing the same problem with these scammers also deducted 50,00 for dormant account i am already waiting for my withdrawal since november 2017 they just don t car

Back