• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Porter Finance

I am having an issue with a company
You are very welcome, the more people who attack these thieves, the better. Keep on them and don't give up...they HATE the phone calls!!
I have never dialed to Ireland before...do you have their number? I looked up online and it's 353 (0) 15240046. I dialed exactly as it's and it didn't even get through. Maybe I am missing a number?

I have never dialed to Ireland before...do you have their number? I looked up online and it's 353 (0) 15240046. I dialed exactly as it's and it didn't even get through. Maybe I am missing a number?

You have to dial 011 first in order to start an international call. Dial the 011, wait for the dial tone (takes about a second or less) and then dial the international number that you have starting with the 353. Good luck!!

Any new info Pegasus? You can be the new "me" and be the new thorn in their side!
I tried several times with no answer. I will start changing my time frame; it's probably too late in the day when I called. What's the best time to get a hold of them or at least have them answer the call?

I tried several times with no answer. I will start changing my time frame; it's probably too late in the day when I called. What's the best time to get a hold of them or at least have them answer the call?

I would stay up waaaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime and hit them at like 9 am. Give them an hour to get all cozy with their coffee and get their work together and wreck their day. Keep Danielle on the phone as long as possible to tick her off, she hates phone calls. Call every half hour to get on her nerves. Email her too and just keep doing it...if you can, send an email every 15 minutes. Keep up the pressure and keep up the pressure.

Use Google to figure out when it is 9 am in Ireland and go from there.

Hello?
I too I'm a victim of this SCAM with DALTON FINANCE & GREEN MOUNTAIN MANAGEMENT LTD and PORTER FINANCE but they have change some of the names in the terms sections; I've been trying to get my funds credited back to my CHASE FREEDOM CREDIT CARD since I found out that they where an actual scam; I received an email from a push money app about an investment opportunity then a phone call from supposedly a broker at daltonfinance.com on 5/9/16 of last year; what started with $200 US turn into $10,000 US the following week on 5/18/17 where the same guy Dean Rossini and Noah Ferguson where continually harassing with making a deposit and making false promises on bogus returns which I found out when I noticed that their bonus was never included with the deposit that I originally had made; Dean Rossini convinced me to put some of the money on a long locked out trade that will not end until 10/31/16; I never felt comfortable with these crooks advice on anything since they promised that by the end of this last trade that I could get my money back if I was not satisfied; I asked for a withdrawal on the same day the last trade closed and nothing but just the run around until now; I put in a dispute with my bank for a charge back and they said that I sign a contract with them and sited with them; after calling and email them almost daily they had me sign a contract stating they would refund my funds but again no funds credited; now please read the attached email from them; I'm desperate since I need to pay this credit card and I'm a disadvantage disable woman; I feel sick most of the time and this stress has even damaged my health even further; I'm reading all that's posted from other individuals that have been taken advantage off; I just can't believe how twisted these inhuman entities are; any leads to get my funds back credited will be greatly appreciated. Thank You; Mary USA

Did you ever get your money back??

Back