• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Porter Finance

I am having an issue with a company
Just got done chatting with Finn Samuels and Joe Atkins and they gave me 4 different excuses why my trades where canceled. They never advised why they took out too much money from my original amount I started with, they took out over $1000.00 more than the canceled account money. Is you can see, I have complaints out there now.

I have filled out and will be sending in the FORM TCR TIP, COMPLAINT OR REFERRAL to the SEC, OMB Number 3235 0686. On a side note, I see that on Porter Finance's web site it shows "Porter Finance 2014-2016 All Rights Reserved to Oracle Stone Limited. I am going to be investigating them now as I think that they are the parent company of Porter Finance since I cannot find and Porter Finance Leadership names, emails or phone numbers anywhere.

Oracle Stone LTD is owned by 1 broker who lives in Mexico, he is the Director and only employee of the company. His name is Eduardo Rodrguez Cedillo. I am still digging to find more information on this man.

Oracle Stone LTD is owned by Skyrunway.com out of Roseau, Dominica. I have emailed them if they run Porter Finance's web site and if they had a System Failure on 4/30/2016. I don't know what part that plays in the "System Failure". Idiots should have had business insurance against this ever happening and having client's feel like I do right now!! Now I am filling out forms to go after them when they still have my money (just the money that I started with and all is what I am worried about now). I have two more things to do, and SEC thing and I can call the CFTC and file a complaint as they are not a registered financial institution and selling financial instruments to Americans.

Make sure to tell the CFTC anything which might link the company to the USA or to US clients.

Thank you, I will do so!! I have several other US clients that I know of who have had this happen to and have their names available.

I just called the NFA and CFTC and they advised to fill out the online form (I thought that I needed an NFA ID, but don't). They will forward onto them the information that I have, including their five server locations and address. Thank you for your input, it is greatly appreciated!

Now interviewing International Attorneys in order to figure out which regulatory body needs to be contacted and a complaint or lawsuit filed. This company is in so many countries it isn't even funny.

Thank you. I received a call from a higher up from Porter Finance and I was told that they owe me nothing at all. With that being said, he advised me that he was taking my account, and only my account, to the upper management to see what kind of settlement that would be fair and would make both me and Porter Finance happy. He was apologetic that it took over 100 contacts to Porter Finance to get to him and that is one of the reasons why they brought my account to upper management. I have an outside the box idea that just might fly...I won't know until I throw it out there.

Back