• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Porter Finance

I am having an issue with a company
I can add that i have now been paid just over £20,000 in respect of a gagging order I signed. There is still another £9000 outstanding which is a long time coming. It seems odd that they fail to pay the full amount agreed in the gagging order as it is clearly not binding if they do not pay the full amount?
It's end of era for Binary Brokers so far, So I suggest to everyone take back their money ASAP.

Do you already have the documents from Pacermonitor.com? If so, can you either attach the relevant ones or else put them on a file sharing site and share the links. Otherwise, everyone interested will have to buy them again.

The MFSA site seems to have everything needed to register. Did I miss the search function?

The Latvian companies registry requires a subscription to search by a person's name. :(

I have an issue, I have a brokerage account with Porter Finance and I was trading 4/30/16 and my trading winnings were $2.8 million USD. They took that money back due to a "system failure". Their vendor for their trading web site is XXXXX and they would not let any kind of "system failure" occur. I do believe that Porter Finance is lying to me in order not to pay out my winnings. There are several other traders in the USA who have had the same thing happen to them for their trades on that same day for OTC trades. One issue is that they didn't cancel all of the OTC trades for that day, they missed some on my account. I am very upset and Porter Finance has locked my account and won't let me trade. I can't get to anyone above their customer service people. I need to have my $2.8 million USD put back into my account to keep trading. I want to do good with this money and what Porter Finance has done me, as well as others here in the USA, I think, is wrong. Can you provide relief for us as we don't have any experience with England's financial trading laws and what Porter Finance has done to us.

Yup. Same thing for me. Hired a guy to trade on my account. Took it from 500$ to 3,948. Then BAM! Account had 2.22 in it. What happened? There was NO WAY to contact Porter Finance. They simply NEVER REPLIED to my emails. Chalked it up as a loss. After four months, an email. "Here is the original amount you deposited with Porter Finance! We are pleased to help you and have a nice day!" WTF?? There is no border between this company and complete criminal activity. I am super glad you dogged these criminal people to the point of madness. I was too busy working to try that tactic and frankly, not in that mindset. However, I didn't invest 25k either..Best of luck with what you're doing.

Well, I got a death threat from them, so I really got under their skin. I just had an article posted in the Community Articles which explains what I went through. Fun times!

Great eyes Chris!! The web site is built exactly like Porter Finance and has Panda Trading Systems built into it just like Porter, this is definitely another GMM binary options company. The nail in the coffin is that Dalton Finance is on the same, exact server cluster in Munsbach, Luxembourg!! Is there any way of researching the servers to see what kind of companies are located on those same servers? The servers are:

ns0.dnsmadeeasy.com
ns1.dnsmadeeasy.com
ns2.dnsmadeeasy.com
ns3.dnsmadeeasy.com

(Domains Made Easy servers) Luxembourg seems to be a tax haven for any country. I think Luxembourg is sticking it to the rest of the EU with regard to taxation.

Greymountain is building them still and the guys behind Greymountain are trying to wring out as much scammed money before the authorities get to them.

Thanks for the info Chris!

Pharoah - This is a dead on copy of Porter Finance. I know how GMM builds their sites and they all behave the same way when you scroll the site.

The site, or company, was registered with Companies House in the UK on January 27th, 2017. Every.Single.Day.
Thank you Chris! It's a shame that I just came across this thread...I and along 17 other US citizens were scammed by Dalton Finance and GMM...Dalton Finance would not answer our emails. Do you have the owner(s) contact information or their address? We filed complaints with the Israeli authorities and all the US government agencies without success. Any recommendation is greatly appreciated! I lost over 48K USD and some of us lost well over 6 figures. Thanks! Charlie

I can add that i have now been paid just over £20,000 in respect of a gagging order I signed. There is still another £9000 outstanding which is a long time coming. It seems odd that they fail to pay the full amount agreed in the gagging order as it is clearly not binding if they do not pay the full amount?

That is GMM's M.O. They will pay up to a certain amount and then not pay the full amount. They do this over and over and over again. Start calling www.megacharge.com and yell at them for it as GMM went over to Megacharge, same people, same company deals. David Cartu has your money.

Pegasus, call megacharge.com as that is where GMM's business went, same people, same deals. David Cartu has your money, along with mine still.

Pegasus, call megacharge.com as that is where GMM's business went, same people, same deals. David Cartu has your money, along with mine still.
Appreciate the great info! I will be calling David Cartu and send this information to the TX State Enforcement Agency to call him as well. Thanks!

Appreciate the great info! I will be calling David Cartu and send this information to the TX State Enforcement Agency to call him as well. Thanks!

You are very welcome, the more people who attack these thieves, the better. Keep on them and don't give up...they HATE the phone calls!!

Back