Possible scam - www.bitroex.com

They probably foreseen this, so yeah. I learned the lesson about it and moved on, but of course it's a very bad thing. At least it got me into crypto, which was something i should have been inside for longer. Taking the good out of the bad i guess.

BitroEx appears to be based in St.Vincent and the Grenadines however they have very little regulation on brokers.
Do you recommend leaving alone or finding someone who tries to do something?

There is evidence attesting to the scam such as chats, account movements, the girl telling you step by step what to do, all screenshots.

Then these mobile numbers were made out to someone

They probably foreseen this, so yeah. I learned the lesson about it and moved on, but of course it's a very bad thing. At least it got me into crypto, which was something i should have been inside for longer. Taking the good out of the bad i guess.
I appreciate your opinion.

But others who want to move forward shouldn't be discouraged.

It costs us nothing now, we have nothing to lose.

Of course! I wish they would at least face legal consequences but i doubt it will get anywhere. The least we can do is advise people to not deposit any money in anything related with Bitro.

I just met a girl this time she introduces herself with the name of Ella and says she is Japanese.

The way she introduces herself is the same as Erin's.

I go to the bottom to find out the next scam

There is a pattern in all these scams.
1. Beautiful women
2. Apposite rich lifestyle
3. Love bombing
4. Endless promises for future life together
5. End goal : invest to become rich

They probably try with 100s of innocent souls , toy with the emotions and then get some to successfully invest.
They play bait for sometime until the poor guy is lured to invest more, whilst in reality that money is actually going into their pockets.
Bastards ! the bloody lot of them !

Anything that traces back to any *island* , be it anywhere (ofshore). Is a definite scam. Because islands like Seychelles , cayman islands, st Vincent and Grenadine, and the rest of the lot are a host place for organized criminal activity like these. As they are well known tax heavens.
Probably need some good hackers to track these chums and hack inside their interfaces.
And don't go for so called *recovery companies* , I believe they are connected with these same organizations.

Best recourse may be through chargeback, if you sent the money to buy the crypto from your bank account.

There is a pattern in all these scams.
1. Beautiful women
2. Apposite rich lifestyle
3. Love bombing
4. Endless promises for future life together
5. End goal : invest to become rich

They probably try with 100s of innocent souls , toy with the emotions and then get some to successfully invest.
They play bait for sometime until the poor guy is lured to invest more, whilst in reality that money is actually going into their pockets.
Bastards ! the bloody lot of them !

Anything that traces back to any *island* , be it anywhere (ofshore). Is a definite scam. Because islands like Seychelles , cayman islands, st Vincent and Grenadine, and the rest of the lot are a host place for organized criminal activity like these. As they are well known tax heavens.
Probably need some good hackers to track these chums and hack inside their interfaces.
And don't go for so called *recovery companies* , I believe they are connected with these same organizations.

Best recourse may be through chargeback, if you sent the money to buy the crypto from your bank account.
There is a published guide/manual used by the scammers and all the above are part of what they teach their workers. The English translations is Kill Pig Plate with all victims being the pigs and we are served on a plate once the last penny of money a victim has is squeezed from them via fake investments.

Criminals , the whole lot of them! The scam with myself was done so elaborately I ddnt see the red flags , and I wasn't aware about these things on such a level. Trying to make up losses I fell prey to a different binary options scam as well after the first loss. Perhaps the two were connected.
But anyways , an expensive lesson learned. What I lost can be earned back in about half a year.

Back