Possible scam - www.bitroex.com

Pietruszex

Recruit
Hello! Probably I'm a victim of a scam but I'm not 100% sure so that's why I ask for help. I met a girl in Tinder, from Hong Kong who lives in UK, in Brighton, I live in Poland so she is far from me. After a few words she ask if we can continue a talk in WhatsApp. I told her that I don't have a WhatsApp account so she send me her Facebook profile and we start talking though messenger (here is her profile page https://www.facebook.com/qiqi.wang.16503 ) Than she asked if I already created a WhatsApp account, I created (she was nice so why not?) and then we started talk there. We started talking about casual stuffs, and then after a week, she started talking about cryptocurrency, that she is rich, and she working on some big company that is investing in cryptocurrency. She told me that her company where she work, is investing in a new type of cryptocurrency calling SCIG that is producing by three big corporations in Hong Kong, Singapur and Japan and she asked me to invest too. Well of course as a stupid, naive man, I agree and invest there. Page is https://www.bitroex.com/ and is still working, I still have access to my account and to my assets. In this page is information about this SCIG cryptocurrency https://www.bitroex.com/#/lab/detail/14538 so I believed in that. She told me also that investment will end in 13 June and in 13 June I should get my money back. That is also written on this page. She even also invited me to her company Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/847711305824083 where they discuss about cryptocurrency stuff. We still talking to each other on WhatsApp, her number is from UK, I checked it: +44 7730 341118 and she has always have effective answer to all of my questions, she also send me her pictures immediately when I ask and also even videos so I don't know if its sure scam or not. Please for help. I send a picture how it looks my assets on this page

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2021-05-22 o 19.48.35.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-05-22 o 19.48.35.png
    451.9 KB · Views: 29
Hello! Probably I'm a victim of a scam but I'm not 100% sure so that's why I ask for help. I met a girl in Tinder, from Hong Kong who lives in UK, in Brighton, I live in Poland so she is far from me. After a few words she ask if we can continue a talk in WhatsApp. I told her that I don't have a WhatsApp account so she send me her Facebook profile and we start talking though messenger (here is her profile page https://www.facebook.com/qiqi.wang.16503 ) Than she asked if I already created a WhatsApp account, I created (she was nice so why not?) and then we started talk there. We started talking about casual stuffs, and then after a week, she started talking about cryptocurrency, that she is rich, and she working on some big company that is investing in cryptocurrency. She told me that her company where she work, is investing in a new type of cryptocurrency calling SCIG that is producing by three big corporations in Hong Kong, Singapur and Japan and she asked me to invest too. Well of course as a stupid, naive man, I agree and invest there. Page is https://www.bitroex.com/ and is still working, I still have access to my account and to my assets. In this page is information about this SCIG cryptocurrency https://www.bitroex.com/#/lab/detail/14538 so I believed in that. She told me also that investment will end in 13 June and in 13 June I should get my money back. That is also written on this page. She even also invited me to her company Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/847711305824083 where they discuss about cryptocurrency stuff. We still talking to each other on WhatsApp, her number is from UK, I checked it: +44 7730 341118 and she has always have effective answer to all of my questions, she also send me her pictures immediately when I ask and also even videos so I don't know if its sure scam or not. Please for help. I send a picture how it looks my assets on this page
Man, it's called a honey trap. Why you didn't come early to fpa for checking this kind of stuff?
The cases got increased in the lockdown period all over the world.
Now answer my few questions,
What amount did you invest in a company?
How and when you deposited the money?

Man, it's called a honey trap. Why you didn't come early to fpa for checking this kind of stuff?
The cases got increased in the lockdown period all over the world.
Now answer my few questions,
What amount did you invest in a company?
How and when you deposited the money?
I put 8000$
I put a money through ChangeNow.io, I bought a BTC there and then send BTC to this Bitroex page.
Well like I said I was stupid and naive. I never had this kind of situations before, fortunately I didn't put very much.

I put 8000$
I put a money through ChangeNow.io, I bought a BTC there and then send BTC to this Bitroex page.
Well like I said I was stupid and naive. I never had this kind of situations before, fortunately I didn't put very much.
$8k is much for many people and it hurts a lot during a pandemic situation bro.

Can you see the money in your account?
Did you contact the company regarding the same?

$8k is much for many people and it hurts a lot during a pandemic situation bro.

Can you see the money in your account?
Did you contact the company regarding the same?
Well, I tell to myself that could be worse, and I could lost much more money ;d
I see value of my assets like I said.
I tried to withdraw them but status is still "reviewing".
I tried to contact to support of this page but without an answer.

Today I finally get a respond from customer service of Bitroex. They want get from me additional money by paying a fee x) .

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2021-05-24 o 15.55.48.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-05-24 o 15.55.48.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 21
Today I finally get a respond from customer service of Bitroex. They want get from me additional money by paying a fee x) .
Don't send them any money in the name of fees, ask them to send back your despite then the let's see, what reply you receive.

Do not pay any taxes, fees, etc. as this is another trap to steal more of your money. If they offer you a loan to pay the fees this is another tactic they use however the loan is not real. Once they put the "loaned" funds in your account they will then claim that you owe interest on the loan. I highly recommend you start to take screen shots of all your trades, all communication, all account balances, etc. as it's now a matter of time before they suspend your account and block you from communication. You can start by filing a report with the FCA in the UK, the HK SFC, HK police, etc. This website is barely two months old!

1621884567880.png

1621884704100.png

That's really classical story. I see people report this "Chinese girl from Britain" almost every day and still she manages to catch more money
@Pietruszex don't semd here any dollar more
Do not pay any taxes, fees, etc. as this is another trap to steal more of your money. If they offer you a loan to pay the fees this is another tactic they use however the loan is not real. Once they put the "loaned" funds in your account they will then claim that you owe interest on the loan. I highly recommend you start to take screen shots of all your trades, all communication, all account balances, etc. as it's now a matter of time before they suspend your account and block you from communication. You can start by filing a report with the FCA in the UK, the HK SFC, HK police, etc. This website is barely two months old!

View attachment 65208

View attachment 65209
I won't give them more money, I won't pay this fees. I already accepted that I don't return my money. I just wanted to have 100% sure that is scam and I want warn another people about this. They only have a pictures of my ID card but I already inform my bank and authority to suspend my ID card.

Back