Possible scam - www.bitroex.com

I'm glad i found this, but i'm actually in trouble. It's also about SCIG and she is also "Erin", also met her on Tinder and "rich". Problem is, i already paid the FEE and now they're asking for taxes aswell. I have evidence on everything and i need more feedback from people who are being scammed in BitroEX.

I know i'm new around here and this is probably a lost case, but is there any way to file a complaint and hoping to get the invested money back? Somehow? I know i probably won't ever see it again, just wondering what can be done against BitroEX.

Today I finally get a respond from customer service of Bitroex. They want get from me additional money by paying a fee x) .
From their response, it looks like in some time they will allow you to take out your money when this new crypto goes public. Did they give you any ETA on this? Maybe it is worth keeping an eye on it :rolleyes:

I know i'm new around here and this is probably a lost case, but is there any way to file a complaint and hoping to get the invested money back? Somehow? I know i probably won't ever see it again, just wondering what can be done against BitroEX.
Almost nothing you can do here. You can file a complain on the domain, but they can easily switch to another one. Don't trust people who offer easy money and spread the information where you can

I don't think they will tho. It's supposed to be around June 15th, but they now require you to make a "tax payment". Anywhere else you just need deductions from the assets, not to make an external payment for it. That's another excuse. I wish i could get that money (20k in assets). But yeah, i don't think they'll ever release it to be honest. I had a trigger about this yesterday, because it was always supposed to be sold in June, and then "Erin" said i should sell it all. Today, she send she would lend me half the money, so i gave her my binance address instead of SCIG, and she immediatly said it was the wrong address and sent me the exact same one that BitroEX sent me. From this, i can only assume she is working directly for them and part of the scam. This is not the same Erin tho (i have pictures of this one and she is currently in Hong Kong), but it seems part of the scam.
She seemed to have blocked me now, so this is going to be interesting.

I mean everything seemed kinda fine, but the withdrawal was something yet to be seen, so that was the turning point. Another life lesson i guess, that will cost me a while to recover from, but i'll manage somehow.

I don't think they will tho. It's supposed to be around June 15th, but they now require you to make a "tax payment". Anywhere else you just need deductions from the assets, not to make an external payment for it. That's another excuse. I wish i could get that money (20k in assets). But yeah, i don't think they'll ever release it to be honest. I had a trigger about this yesterday, because it was always supposed to be sold in June, and then "Erin" said i should sell it all. Today, she send she would lend me half the money, so i gave her my binance address instead of SCIG, and she immediatly said it was the wrong address and sent me the exact same one that BitroEX sent me. From this, i can only assume she is working directly for them and part of the scam. This is not the same Erin tho (i have pictures of this one and she is currently in Hong Kong), but it seems part of the scam.
She seemed to have blocked me now, so this is going to be interesting.
My condolences. Don't trust strangers because they will rob you. and 20k is a huge price for this lesson

Yeah i'm trying to deal with it and manage my way around for next month, because i invested counting on that cashout in June. I know, my fault. Life lesson it is! I just want to share this around here and actually registered so people can find this topic about BitroEX and SCIG and know that they're being scammed. Thanks for the replies, i'll keep you guys updated about future developments on this, but don't count on good things :mad:

Yeah i'm trying to deal with it and manage my way around for next month, because i invested counting on that cashout in June. I know, my fault. Life lesson it is! I just want to share this around here and actually registered so people can find this topic about BitroEX and SCIG and know that they're being scammed. Thanks for the replies, i'll keep you guys updated about future developments on this, but don't count on good things :mad:
Thank you sharing your experience. Hopefully they get busted and stopped their business.
Anyway, I wish you good luck :)

Back