Possible scam - www.bitroex.com

Hello everybody,

I am also in the same situation.

I invested € 300 for the first time and to see how they made me withdraw the money I asked how it was done, with a successful withdrawal of € 200.

Later I invested € 1,000 and now they no longer make me withdraw, telling me that I have to pay a tax because SCIG is in the primary market.

I ask for advice, what a bad situation!!

Attachments

• Schermata 2021-06-07 alle 16.51.43.png
    Schermata 2021-06-07 alle 16.51.43.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Schermata 2021-06-07 alle 16.53.55.png
    Schermata 2021-06-07 alle 16.53.55.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 8
i feel you my friend, but there is no way they will let you withdraw more than you put in. It's a complete scam. I think SCIG itself was created by them, because they already have another domain for the next scam which doesn't have SCIG on it.

Since we are a good number, why don't we all send an equal and intimating email?
All from their own address.

Before doing so, we take a screenshot of the chat and dashboard of our account.

They are very experienced apparently, they'll close the platform without a trace soon. SCIG was planned to close on June 13th, so they will probably move to the new platform this month. I moved on from that because i lost a considerable amount of money and i know i won't ever get it back.

Since we are a good number, why don't we all send an equal and intimating email?
All from their own address.

Before doing so, we take a screenshot of the chat and dashboard of our account.
You should document everything for your records. Take screen shots of all chats, their website, all communication, emails, etc. before your are blocked or the site is shutdown.

I did, but it doesn't matter. Nobody will give me or anyone else the money back from that platform. They are a scam, that's how they operate.

You should document everything for your records. Take screen shots of all chats, their website, all communication, emails, etc. before your are blocked or the site is shutdown.
Thanks for the advice.
I did as you told me, I documented everything.
I urge all those who have been scammed to do so before they close the site (I think soon).
So we have some material and if we are many we can take legal action.

The thing is, any legal action take is not gonna lead anywhere. If you try to talk with anyone from customer service support, you can realize nobody ever gives you their name. Even the girls on bring people in are using fake names and ID's. If the scam goes to any kind of legal action, they'll vanish without anything to grasp. That's how it is, no matter how much evidence you bring in, there is no case because... there is nobody to blame.

The thing is, any legal action take is not gonna lead anywhere. If you try to talk with anyone from customer service support, you can realize nobody ever gives you their name. Even the girls on bring people in are using fake names and ID's. If the scam goes to any kind of legal action, they'll vanish without anything to grasp. That's how it is, no matter how much evidence you bring in, there is no case because... there is nobody to blame.
BitroEx appears to be based in St.Vincent and the Grenadines however they have very little regulation on brokers.

Back