Possible Scammed by 360FXOPTION.COM

It’s actually a very stressful platform. I invested 500USD, I paid a total fee of 2670USD for account upgrade/maintenance, withdrawal fee, anti terrorism which is so bad. I actually paid all those money to see if the company is legit at the end because I was so scared that I have been scammed but didn’t want to believe it.
In this case of yours bro I’m speechless because it seems you are being scammed by the so call Daniel son of a ***** but I’m also being skeptical on how he managed to trade on your account or maybe he created an account and invested in it under the platform and keeps taking money from you while the company trade on your account. That’s my point of view from this bro but my case was different because I got my money after being stressed out with a lot of fees being paid. That is inhuman, anyone that is willing to invest with 360fxoption should think twice before doing that.
Hi bro. Thanks. Thats great you got your money back. Or you even had a profit. In my case, I do still have the account. They want me to pay for the maintenance. Before it is just for a $145 now I am not sure because they said it will add up if I will not pay immediately. My account there was stuck to 84% until now. I really want to get it back due to the crisis happening now. But I am not sure if I really need to pay them more. So you do really withdraw on that site. There withdrawal system is not that stable. Some advice. Thanks

If it is worth risking, then it’s okay but if it’s not I will advise you forget about it.

If it is worth risking, then it’s okay but if it’s not I will advise you forget about it.
This time, on time of crisis I think it is not the right time. Need to save because we dont know when will this pandemic end. We are on lockdown too. But if someone willing to take the risk with me. Willing to invest for the maintenance. I am willing to give more than he invested on me.

That’s very true especially during this time of crisis, money at hand is very important but one thing I believe is that every broker has a good and bad side, no broker is 100% legit.

That’s very true especially during this time of crisis, money at hand is very important but one thing I believe is that every broker has a good and bad side, no broker is 100% legit.
Yes, it is so funny that they ask for your antiterorism fee. Hehhe. It is really to much. They asked me for maintenance also before. How did you withdraw your profit? Direct your btc wallet?

I requested for a withdrawal directly to my bank account, I have to send them my banking details. I got my profits after 24hours of waiting, it was so frustrating.

I requested for a withdrawal directly to my bank account, I have to send them my banking details. I got my profits after 24hours of waiting, it was so frustrating.
Ohhhh, double check your bank account if it is ok now. It also happened to me. Not only 24hrs. I havent able to withdraw but the update before about my account was frustrating. 1st day was ok, then 2nd day something comes up, need to pay something inorder for the trade to continue, of course you wont believe it but you have already started. You might lost what you have put in. So now you need to follow their instructions. With these I learned a lot. Pls. If someone is reading this, dont easily believe on someone that offers you a quick rich scheme. They will get into you. They want to trust you and sometimes use the word of God. That they will be sorry if they do that. To all be careful in this automated world. I may not be able to claim the money I have invested but I have learned a lot. And I do beleive in Karma. Good or bad Karma is really true. :)

Back