• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Possible scammer? Tinder and Forex

I am having an issue with a company
It’s hard to believe that someone like that will turn out to be fake. If you read and write chinese, I suggest you to report this case to Chinese authorities since you have quite enough evidence and they might know how to work on that. Scammers rarely shows their faces on the video but looks like this guy has gathered a lot of videos to make you believe him.
Now, what kind of private info you were leaked? You can always report it to the police to the country you reside. I’m sure they all have guidelines when you have become a victim of a fraud.
At this point, it’s hard to believe that it has happened because you might think how can someone put so much times and make this believable but the truth is this is part of their jobs. They are getting paid on stealing money from innocent people, so I hope your head is clear. Move on and report them, spread this issues so that more people are aware that scams like this is popping up on everywhere.
Hello. Can help me delete these pictures and video here, please!!!
If one day my image is also taken advantage of by bad guys and posted on a forum like this, that's bad.
Thanks so much.

According to the information provided and the business license attached in your captioned email, it is confirmed that “Bairrada International” has not been a company or business being registered under the Business Registration Ordinance in Hong Kong. This is the fact ".

****en scammer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the files with the adress where the money is gone!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-08-06 at 10.09.35.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-06 at 10.09.35.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 6
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-06 at 10.06.43.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-06 at 10.06.43.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 6
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-06 at 10.06.04.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-06 at 10.06.04.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 6
I have saved them all on my PC from the beginning and have been send to the CYBER CRIME DEPARTMENT.

Back