• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Possible scammer? Tinder and Forex

I am having an issue with a company
Everyone, who faced/facing problem, I request them to open a new thread in scam folder with the full details of their problem.

Hi, I recently had a similar experience, a beautiful girl from china in Tinder reached me and we begun to talk, she stated that she has no family or friends and that she is working hard to migrate to the US (and lately to migrate so we can be together - :eek: ), she said she worked in a company that advise people about foreign exchange. After about 3 weeks of talking about anything else she told me today that the analysts have something and she does not want to loose the opportunity to invest in the next two days, basically she wants me to install an app (MT4 - Meta Trader 4) from the app store, that she will give me her user and I have to buy/sell for her. I polite refuse since I've been reading about this scams, told her that I cannot do it from my work phone, so she encourage me to buy a new one (I will not), she insisted then she stopped insisting since I stopped answering.

I'm wondering this is exactly the same case of scam that you guys are saying here. Thanks to the forums I'm aware of it, I'm not loosing money investing with any person I do not know face to face/in person, and worst giving money to someone to invest.

Hi, I recently had a similar experience, a beautiful girl from china in Tinder reached me and we begun to talk, she stated that she has no family or friends and that she is working hard to migrate to the US (and lately to migrate so we can be together - :eek: ), she said she worked in a company that advise people about foreign exchange. After about 3 weeks of talking about anything else she told me today that the analysts have something and she does not want to loose the opportunity to invest in the next two days, basically she wants me to install an app (MT4 - Meta Trader 4) from the app store, that she will give me her user and I have to buy/sell for her. I polite refuse since I've been reading about this scams, told her that I cannot do it from my work phone, so she encourage me to buy a new one (I will not), she insisted then she stopped insisting since I stopped answering.

I'm wondering this is exactly the same case of scam that you guys are saying here. Thanks to the forums I'm aware of it, I'm not loosing money investing with any person I do not know face to face/in person, and worst giving money to someone to invest.

You made the right choice brother. These women are men and they are everywhere. I think they are looking outside of china because the Chinese government are cracking them down. Mostly men are operating the whole thing with the help of some women.

I hope everyone is like you who go and investigate everything before placing any investments. Like you said if you haven't even met them face to face do not transfer any money. I hope all these threads are more active to keep people from falling in it.

Thanks, I've got voice messages from "her", pictures, videos, etc. so anyone can think she is real...but she refused to videocall, all this trough whatsapp (after a few messages on tinder she asked me to add her to my whatsapp). What I do not know is if they can do anything with my phone number.

Thanks, I've got voice messages from "her", pictures, videos, etc. so anyone can think she is real...but she refused to videocall, all this trough whatsapp (after a few messages on tinder she asked me to add her to my whatsapp). What I do not know is if they can do anything with my phone number.

Don’t worry too much about it. Your phone number is public anyway, they can’t do anything about it, but if you are really freak out about it then change your number.

So what company did she tell you to sign up. Share your story so, people are aware of it and avoid it at all cost.

I didn't let her go to far, so I do not know which company. Today she wrote me again, so if she insists I will update this.

Hi there

Asking for a friend here. He has met an Asian woman from Hong Kong called Jen, and they've been chatting for weeks and weeks, and of course she had introduced him to foreign exchange trading. He is trading through a company he says is completely legit. It's called Glluck Limited. Has anyone heard of this company as being part of an online scam? He has made 1200 dollars to date and thinks all is well. I think otherwise.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Guys,

I'm totally new to Forex. Recently I met this girl "Jenny" on tinder.

After a couple of chats via Whatsapp, she was telling me about how she made a lot of money from forex using a mobile app.

She asked to me use this link to download.... app.fxmt4.vip

When I google search this link, the result shows MetaTrader 4 app from google store.

But when I actually click on the link, it connects to another website where this MetaTrader 4 app can be downloaded but manually install in the phone.

After installing the app, she told me to search for her agent HKDAHUI.

This doesn't appear in the app that is downloaded from Google store but appears in the app downloaded from that site that she gave me.

Has anyone come across this?

Thank you.
Shawn
Stay clear ignore

Hi there

Asking for a friend here. He has met an Asian woman from Hong Kong called Jen, and they've been chatting for weeks and weeks, and of course she had introduced him to foreign exchange trading. He is trading through a company he says is completely legit. It's called Glluck Limited. Has anyone heard of this company as being part of an online scam? He has made 1200 dollars to date and thinks all is well. I think otherwise.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Did he invest any money in it?

Back