• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Possible scammer? Tinder and Forex

I am having an issue with a company
No I didn’t. But I had already invested in the other platform fivestarsnails.com, so was suspicious with the similar approach.
Did she try to build a relationship with you as well ? She tried that with me and well succeeded and then this happened.

No I didn’t. But I had already invested in the other platform fivestarsnails.com, so was suspicious with the similar approach.
These are traps.
If you really wish to invest then do so on your own terms by studying forex and understanding it very well but never at the advice of a random entity on the internet. Always try to find a regulated forum and a regulated and reputable broker. Check with the regulatory authority that provided registration to the broker.

I was vulnerable , at the time. Fell for the so called girl and after initial hesitation agreed to follow that path which ultimately led me to this state.
Withdraw whatever funds you have from that shady forum and save yourself. Don't let greed take over.

These are traps.
If you really wish to invest then do so on your own terms by studying forex and understanding it very well but never at the advice of a random entity on the internet. Always try to find a regulated forum and a regulated and reputable broker. Check with the regulatory authority that provided registration to the broker.

I was vulnerable , at the time. Fell for the so called girl and after initial hesitation agreed to follow that path which ultimately led me to this state.
Withdraw whatever funds you have from that shady forum and save yourself. Don't let greed take over.

This happens to us all the times, it might be a bit infuriating but they caught us at their right time. It is not only greed at least for those who feel remorse. So, hopefully you can move on and don't dwell on this and trust the justice system. These people will serve their times.

I was very interested in FOREX at the beginning but after this incident and knowing how easy is to manipulate those charts, I don't think this is for me, it's safer to study the stock market and put investment over there instead.

This happens to us all the times, it might be a bit infuriating but they caught us at their right time. It is not only greed at least for those who feel remorse. So, hopefully you can move on and don't dwell on this and trust the justice system. These people will serve their times.

I was very interested in FOREX at the beginning but after this incident and knowing how easy is to manipulate those charts, I don't think this is for me, it's safer to study the stock market and put investment over there instead.
Stocks seem to be a better option.
I hope these people are caught in the net and swift justice administered.

I try not to dwell on it. It's been some time and I feel better these days.
Thank you.

Some information I received on that profile (Irina Lopez) and GLLUCK from this funds recovery company called retrievelostfunds.com

I haven't paid these guys anything either. But I think this is also a scam. (300$ for some spyware).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-233538~2.png
    Screenshot_20210727-233538~2.png
    240.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210727-233553~2.png
    Screenshot_20210727-233553~2.png
    236.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20210727-233601~2.png
    Screenshot_20210727-233601~2.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 11
Some information I received on that profile (Irina Lopez) and GLLUCK from this funds recovery company called retrievelostfunds.com

I haven't paid these guys anything either. But I think this is also a scam. (300$ for some spyware).
Definitely a scam, if they have so much confident of recovering your funds they shouldn’t ask for money upfront and $300 is only the beginning. They’ll continue to bait you for tiny bits of “worthy” info to make you pay more. Let the officials handle this or professional hackers who wants to do this for fun and help victims for free but then there’s nothing free in this world.

Definitely a scam, if they have so much confident of recovering your funds they shouldn’t ask for money upfront and $300 is only the beginning. They’ll continue to bait you for tiny bits of “worthy” info to make you pay more. Let the officials handle this or professional hackers who wants to do this for fun and help victims for free but then there’s nothing free in this world.
The bank is the only hope.
Yeah , these are another set of scammers. Ludicrous to charge $300 for some random spyware.

After such losses it does get hard to maintain focus on other more important aspects. In time all turns out well.

If they really did use spyware to help rertrieve money, they'd already have it. It's just a way to get $300 up front. Then they'll need more money for something else. Then they'll claim to have your money, but you have to send taxes, fees, etc. The more you pay, the more new costs will come out of nowhere (even though they'll promise each one is the last thing you need to pay).

Back