• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Possible scammer? Tinder and Forex

I am having an issue with a company
Yes, he deposited $4000 into the account through the official Glluckfx.com website ( not through any link she sent him ). She actually told him to sign up directly through the official site which he found himself on Google. So far, he has made another $2000 so to date he has $6000 US in the account. He also tried withdrawing $200 to make sure it was possible, and it worked without a hitch. Apparently this woman is telling him when to hit the button on trades. My friend also has 24/7 communication with the Glluckfx broker via text message for any queries he may have. He is still guarded and has said himself, it will be interesting to see what intentions she has, I have no idea what to make of this. We are watching and waiting.

Yes, he deposited $4000 into the account through the official Glluckfx.com website ( not through any link she sent him ). She actually told him to sign up directly through the official site which he found himself on Google. So far, he has made another $2000 so to date he has $6000 US in the account. He also tried withdrawing $200 to make sure it was possible, and it worked without a hitch. Apparently this woman is telling him when to hit the button on trades. My friend also has 24/7 communication with the Glluckfx broker via text message for any queries he may have. He is still guarded and has said himself, it will be interesting to see what intentions she has, I have no idea what to make of this. We are watching and waiting.

200 successful withdrawal is just to bait him to put in more money later on. If the 4000 was transferred through the bank, he better call the bank and do a retrieval. How did he “withdraw” his 200? Was it through another account too?

Best advice is not to give more money.

I'm pretty sure I've encountered the exact same thing at least twice. The first time is questionable since the girl never actually tried to get me signed up on anything and she chatted with me for some time. This actually just made me less suspicious of the 2nd one. Fortunately I always had this little voice in the back of my mind so I didn't ever commit money to the scam or anything.

So I see this cute asian girl on Tinder with her profile saying she's currently visiting my city. I swipe right and think nothing more of it. Some days later (maybe even a week later.. not sure), I she matches me. By that time, she's 10k km from me so I figure she's back in Hong Kong. I'd like to travel there eventually so I don't mind getting to know a few girls from there anyway.

We chat a bit, I ask her to use whatsapp. We do. Within the first 10 minutes, she sends me screen shots of FOREX transactions she made. She claims to be making between 10k to 20k USD every day by trading currencies and gold.

I find it a bit weird but since the other hong kong girl I spoke with before was pretty forthcoming about her trading (and a chinese collegue of mine also told me that was kinda typical of HK girls, I just accept it and pick up the convo on that topic with her. I also trade a bit so I'm down to discuss this. Anyway it's not like I'm in a rush.

Quickly she starts suggesting that if I want,she could show me some of her tricks. She says "I can take you to trade with me, and then you buy me big dinner hee hee hee". Sure, why would I say no to this opportunity right? But I do keep in mind, "why in the hell would this girl do that for me huh?"

Eventually she tells me to get the MetaTrader 4x trading app.She sends me a link and tells me to use it to make an account. I register for the app. That's where I'm at now. Of course I would never giver her access to my money. But even then, before wasting more time I decide to go search for similar scam and here I am.

I just asked her for pictures of her when she was visiting my city. Somehow she always has pictures of her everywhere but her she claims she has none. Sure. Not only does she not have pictures, at first she doesn't even seem to remember when I ask about her recent trip to my city.

It's quite clear that this is a scam. So be careful. These are not your unicorn girls you'll have a great time with if you ever visit them. They're scam artists. Chat with them if you want to roll the dice, but be careful of not giving them personal informations, let alone money or access to an account you own.
Ask her to do a video call with you to further discuss. There is a 99% chance she will never agree to a video call and if she does try to record it and/or take screen shots of her during the call. Usually the scammers under no circumstances will do video calls and if they do the lighting is very poor or they stand far away from the camera. This is definitely a scam, don't give them a single cent of your money.

He withdrew the money from his own Glluckfx trading account which he needed to set up on the site before trading. He used the online withdraw facility which is on the actual Glluckfx site as a link. Then the money is sent from the online account, back into his own personal account.
I did ask him to try withdrawing the whole lot, and if that works and you're confident to keep going, then put it back in. He won't do it. He says I'm ok with leaving the 4 in, and just not putting anymore in. Seeing where it goes.

The Glluckfx site seems to be a legit trading site from what I can see.

There are not so good reviews on there but also alot of good ones from pple that have great success using it.

I don't know what to think.

Hi there

Asking for a friend here. He has met an Asian woman from Hong Kong called Jen, and they've been chatting for weeks and weeks, and of course she had introduced him to foreign exchange trading. He is trading through a company he says is completely legit. It's called Glluck Limited. Has anyone heard of this company as being part of an online scam? He has made 1200 dollars to date and thinks all is well. I think otherwise.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Auu Global has the real label with MetaTrader and is selling Glluck their white label license. I have never seen a single broker sell this many white label licenses ever!

1620452598889.png

What does selling a licence mean? I know nothing about trading or licences.

What does selling a licence mean? I know nothing about trading or licences.
The broker is not regulated, see below. When you are not registered and/or regulated, then a broker is extremely risky. If I were your friend, I would withdraw all my money immediately. Glluck may ask your friend to pay a fee, taxes, etc. to withdraw their money and if this occurs then you should never pay these fake charges to access the money.

1620452784304.png

1620452813372.png

I see. Glluck has told him already that they will take 2% of the withdrawal.

I will talk to him again about getting the he'll out of there.

If anyone else has had experiences with Glluck Limited in particular, I would love to know as it will help provide ammunition for me to convince him to drop it.

Thank you for your help.

I see. Glluck has told him already that they will take 2% of the withdrawal.

I will talk to him again about getting the he'll out of there.

If anyone else has had experiences with Glluck Limited in particular, I would love to know as it will help provide ammunition for me to convince him to drop it.

Thank you for your help.
Why did your friend choose to invest? Did they meet someone online who told them to invest with this broker?

Yes he met an Asian woman online who lives in Hong Kong who subtly told him that she invests in foreign exchange and has made lots of money from it. She suggested he try demo first. Then he signed up for the real deal but not through a link she gave him, but rather through the official Glluck Limited website. He had a few thousand to try trading with and wasn't too fussed about losing a couple k. But now he is trading well and the few k have reached 6k. So he's wants to keep going.

I understand the drama will start when he tries to withdraw.

Back