• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Possible scammer? Tinder and Forex

I am having an issue with a company
I continued to play along and said I was going to invest more but first I wanted to see if I can get my money back fast when I needed it for other use. They take 2% but take out more then they recommend, take out your whole investment. I used my "winnings" from when I traded on their tips to continue to trade so they wouldn't suspect anything and just continued to play stupid to their scam.

As soon as I got my money back I deactiveated my creditcard and reported my passport as stolen, then i blocked them on whatsapp.
Thank you for your asnwer. Did they tell you that you had to trade a certain number of lots before making a withdrawal?

I continued to play along and said I was going to invest more but first I wanted to see if I can get my money back fast when I needed it for other use. They take 2% but take out more then they recommend, take out your whole investment. I used my "winnings" from when I traded on their tips to continue to trade so they wouldn't suspect anything and just continued to play stupid to their scam.

As soon as I got my money back I deactiveated my creditcard and reported my passport as stolen, then i blocked them on whatsapp.
I deposited in USDT as well, but I would like to get the withdrawal on my card, I wonder what withdrawal method you have chosen. Also if you had to trade a certain amount of transactions before being able to withdraw, or they just paid you when you made the request?

USDT. Can't they play with that by chance? I read a lot of funny stories about binance too, that's where I made the deposit
As long as you didnt share you password with them and you have set up your account at binance with good security you should be fine. You can also switch password in binance and all withdrawals will be stopped for 24 hrs which is more then enough time to convert them to usd or euro and transfer them to your bank

As long as you didnt share you password with them and you have set up your account at binance with good security you should be fine. You can also switch password in binance and all withdrawals will be stopped for 24 hrs which is more then enough time to convert them to usd or euro and transfer them to your bank
Thank you. One more thing, when I proceed to USDT withdrawal, it asks the bank name and details, as well as account number.

Back