Possible victim of another crypto scam! - fxtradingmarket.us

Freedom Era

Recruit
Hi there,
I started crypto trading with a lady called Bianca Elpas who uses fx market trading. I’m new this and she accepted my $3k USD BTC (bitcoin) eventually I added another $1k USD. Within two weeks it grew massively. I kept being asked for more money. But I’m from New Zealand and by time you exchange the money it’s a lot for us.
I then asked to withdrawal the funds. When I did she said I had to first pay her the 10% commission on the whole lot before they would release the funds.
Her commission was $5540 USD which is $8300 NZD. I managed to scrape up the funds. Sent it to her. I was relieved thinking yes by today BTC would be in my wallet. I get an email today saying I needed to get an INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PERMIT CERTIFICATE cost $9400 USD.
Im screwed we don’t have that money. I came across this forum hoping someone could please help me?

One question before I begin - was that $5540 payment also by Bitcoin? If not, how did you make the payment?

First, let me say there is Zero question here. fxtradingmarket.us IS a scam. The domain was registered a little over 3 month ago, on June 3, 2020. Not so strangely, the site lies and says its been running for over 2500 days.

The lies don't end there. The US street address goes to an apartment that is most likely not involved in the scam. The Companies House registration pages are fake - page 1 doesn't even show a company name. Page 2 shows a company number - to a disolved company that may or may not have a relationship to the scam. You can see that here:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11492124

Also note that the line of links at the top (About Us, Affiliate, etc.) don't go anywhere. The only working links I found in a quick check went to Login and Sign Up.

50% per day is a fantasy used to lure in unsuspecting victims. If such an interest rate were possible, wouldn't Warren Buffet be able to verify it was real and then give up trading stocks.

The site is modeled on a HYIP. Some HYIPs do pay at first, just to lure more people in. Ones offering insane rates like this are less likely to ever pay. You can learn more about Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS here:

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

Please read it carefully. If you understand the warning signs of these types of scams, you are less likely to fall for another one.

The simple fact is that they took your investment, showed you fake profit numbers, and are now trying to see how much more cash they can milk out of you before you finally give up.

Im screwed we don’t have that money. I came across this forum hoping someone could please help me?

If you had the money and had given it to them, you would be screwed far worse. Right now, you are out somewhere near $10k (exact amount depends on those exchange rates you mention). If you sent the $9400, there would have been another fee, another tax, another certification, etc. These would never have ended. Worse, now that the have your contact info, once they are sure you won't send any more money, you'll suddenly find yourself getting contacted by fake lawyers, fake investigators, fake hackers, and even fake government regulators who will all promise to get your money back (possibly even with extra penalties. They may even claim no up-front fees. If you fall for this Recovery Room Scam, before you see 1 cent of your cash, there will be some certifications, taxes, or something else you'll need to pay for. If you do, you'll have just given more money to the people who already scammed you.

BTW - would you like to know who really is involved with this scam? Whois Data shows the domain is registered to:

Admin Name: Jude Ibekachi
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: Number 4 Orji Street, Owerri
Admin Street:
Admin Street:
Admin City: Owerri
Admin State/Province: Imo
Admin Postal Code: 460108
Admin Country: NG
Admin Phone: +234.8128129773
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: jibekachi@yahoo.com

Your ONLY real chance at getting any money back is to report this.

First, gather your evidence. Take screenshots (use a desktop or laptop for this, not a phone) of the site's front page, signup page, login page, and whatever you can see after logging in. Take screenshots of every email to and from the scammers. Make certain to get details on where you sent those BTC. If the commission was paid to somewhere else or by some other method, include that information.

Since the site claims a US address and a US excuse behind some of the fake fees, report this to the FBI's cybercrimes division at www.ic3.gov as well as to the Federal Trade Commission's eConsumer site.

The companies house certificate has been altered, so also supply all information to Action Fraud in the UK.

And, since you're in New Zealand, it's very important to report this to NetSafe. The link is https://report.netsafe.org.nz/hc/en-au/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000024755

Admittedly, the chances of recovery are small, but if you don't bother to report this, the chances of recovery are zero. Also, if you don't report, you'll just be making it easier for criminals like this to keep scamming. Believe it or not, regulators and police catch some of them. Detailed victim reports to the right places help cause arrests like the ones detailed in this article. Your report might contain the last piece of evidence needed to prosecute these scammers.

Beyond this, spend some time researching any company you want to place money with. Look for things that don't make sense. Check all claimed regulations and registrations on the websites of the regulators and registrars. This alone will be enough to knock 90% of all possible online investments off the table very quickly, leaving you time to dig deeper on the ones that might be legitimate.

One question before I begin - was that $5540 payment also by Bitcoin? If not, how did you make the payment?

First, let me say there is Zero question here. fxtradingmarket.us IS a scam. The domain was registered a little over 3 month ago, on June 3, 2020. Not so strangely, the site lies and says its been running for over 2500 days.

The lies don't end there. The US street address goes to an apartment that is most likely not involved in the scam. The Companies House registration pages are fake - page 1 doesn't even show a company name. Page 2 shows a company number - to a disolved company that may or may not have a relationship to the scam. You can see that here:

Also note that the line of links at the top (About Us, Affiliate, etc.) don't go anywhere. The only working links I found in a quick check went to Login and Sign Up.

50% per day is a fantasy used to lure in unsuspecting victims. If such an interest rate were possible, wouldn't Warren Buffet be able to verify it was real and then give up trading stocks.

The site is modeled on a HYIP. Some HYIPs do pay at first, just to lure more people in. Ones offering insane rates like this are less likely to ever pay. You can learn more about Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS here:

Please read it carefully. If you understand the warning signs of these types of scams, you are less likely to fall for another one.

The simple fact is that they took your investment, showed you fake profit numbers, and are now trying to see how much more cash they can milk out of you before you finally give up.

If you had the money and had given it to them, you would be screwed far worse. Right now, you are out somewhere near $10k (exact amount depends on those exchange rates you mention). If you sent the $9400, there would have been another fee, another tax, another certification, etc. These would never have ended. Worse, now that the have your contact info, once they are sure you won't send any more money, you'll suddenly find yourself getting contacted by fake lawyers, fake investigators, fake hackers, and even fake government regulators who will all promise to get your money back (possibly even with extra penalties. They may even claim no up-front fees. If you fall for this Recovery Room Scam, before you see 1 cent of your cash, there will be some certifications, taxes, or something else you'll need to pay for. If you do, you'll have just given more money to the people who already scammed you.

BTW - would you like to know who really is involved with this scam? Whois Data shows the domain is registered to:

Admin Organization:
Admin Street:
Admin Street:
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:

First, gather your evidence. Take screenshots (use a desktop or laptop for this, not a phone) of the site's front page, signup page, login page, and whatever you can see after logging in. Take screenshots of every email to and from the scammers. Make certain to get details on where you sent those BTC. If the commission was paid to somewhere else or by some other method, include that information.

Since the site claims a US address and a US excuse behind some of the fake fees, report this to the FBI's cybercrimes division at www.ic3.gov as well as to the Federal Trade Commission's eConsumer site.

The companies house certificate has been altered, so also supply all information to Action Fraud in the UK.

And, since you're in New Zealand, it's very important to report this to NetSafe. The link is https://report.netsafe.org.nz/hc/en-au/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000024755

Admittedly, the chances of recovery are small, but if you don't bother to report this, the chances of recovery are zero. Also, if you don't report, you'll just be making it easier for criminals like this to keep scamming. Believe it or not, regulators and police catch some of them. Detailed victim reports to the right places help cause arrests like the ones detailed in this article. Your report might contain the last piece of evidence needed to prosecute these scammers.

Beyond this, spend some time researching any company you want to place money with. Look for things that don't make sense. Check all claimed regulations and registrations on the websites of the regulators and registrars. This alone will be enough to knock 90% of all possible online investments off the table very quickly, leaving you time to dig deeper on the ones that might be legitimate.
Hi Pharaoh,
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and give extensive detail.
Yes it was BTC and yes I have all their wallets that were used for transactions.

I will read your thread again how to take further action because I don’t want anyone else to fall victim to them.

I am so grateful I searched and found this forum. I just had in my mind, these people need to be stopped!

I will start the process on my laptop.

Admin Organization:
Admin Street:
Admin Street:
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:

I have reported to all the sites you said Pharaoh. To end my day knowing i will be helping stop them scam another, will help me sleep better tonight. I will make myself familiar with all the information you have provided, and navigate my way around this platform so that it doesn't happen again. Thank you for your extensive and helpful reply, lest i know there are genuine people out there wanting to help. I need to change my mobile number now, Im getting all sorts of calls!!

Thanks for sharing, you just helped a lot of people. After being scammed I just realized that Forex trading is not for everyone. It needs a lot of time and research, just like any other investments, we just can't give out money that easily.

Good luck

Thank you, I hope it has. That’s a big lesson I learnt. Don’t be fooled by shiny numbers they display and promise. And yes, give money away so easily! This forum has helped me to tell the right authorities, which I am forever grateful for.

Hello so yesterday I was reached out by a broker from Fxtradingmarket on Instagram and they told me how I could deposit 500 into crypto.com and they would help me get $10000 so I took the bait and they help me and walk me through creating an account on crypto and once all that was done they told me to withdraw the money and once I did that the money went out I'm guessing to their account and she said She would send me a message with the link and she did and it was for FX trading market and to go on and create the account there once I did she said what's your email so I sent it to her and she said look at your account in a couple minutes so I did refreshed and then all of a sudden and there was $12500 under my name in there so she said enter your banking account info and you can withdraw the money so once I did and I withdrew the money I said it was pending For 12000 because she has said leave 500 in there. she said is it pending I said yes she said OK let me reach out to my team so then I got a An email from FX trading market and they had in that email stating that I had to buy one of their packages in order for me to retrieve the money so I reached out to her and she said yes you have to get 1 of their packages in order for the pending to be cleared so I told her I don't have no more money she said well how are you gonna retrieve the money if you don't have money to deposit into your trading. So at this point I don't know what to do crypto said they couldn't do anything. Thank u guys

Hello so yesterday I was reached out by a broker from Fxtradingmarket on Instagram and they told me how I could deposit 500 into crypto.com and they would help me get $10000 so I took the bait and they help me and walk me through creating an account on crypto and once all that was done they told me to withdraw the money and once I did that the money went out I'm guessing to their account and she said She would send me a message with the link and she did and it was for FX trading market and to go on and create the account there once I did she said what's your email so I sent it to her and she said look at your account in a couple minutes so I did refreshed and then all of a sudden and there was $12500 under my name in there so she said enter your banking account info and you can withdraw the money so once I did and I withdrew the money I said it was pending For 12000 because she has said leave 500 in there. she said is it pending I said yes she said OK let me reach out to my team so then I got a An email from FX trading market and they had in that email stating that I had to buy one of their packages in order for me to retrieve the money so I reached out to her and she said yes you have to get 1 of their packages in order for the pending to be cleared so I told her I don't have no more money she said well how are you gonna retrieve the money if you don't have money to deposit into your trading. So at this point I don't know what to do crypto said they couldn't do anything. Thank u guys
Can you post the full website please.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back