Possibly the most asked question ever.

Kcaj

Recruit
Hey guys,

I'm relatively new to trading Forex, around 6 months experience, and have decided to purchase a forex expert advisor. I've looked at the reviews section for this site yet there doesn't seem to be a conclusive answer to "which is the best one". So my question is which one should I purchase/which ones have worked best for the users on this site?

I apologise in advance to the administrators if I have posted this thread in the wrong section,

Thanks everyone :)

fxfrench

FXOpen AU Representative
Hey guys,

I'm relatively new to trading Forex, around 6 months experience, and have decided to purchase a forex expert advisor. I've looked at the reviews section for this site yet there doesn't seem to be a conclusive answer to "which is the best one". So my question is which one should I purchase/which ones have worked best for the users on this site?

I apologise in advance to the administrators if I have posted this thread in the wrong section,

Thanks everyone :)
I recommend that you do not rely on an Expert Advisor at all. You would be better off spending the money on a technical analysis course. Check your local colleges of advanced education and do a course, get a diploma and you will be in a better position to squeeze some profits out of the market.