Potential scammed by Pruton Mega Berjangka(Pruton Capital)

@InfoShare
Can we have an update on exactly how much funds were under management? You said billions of USD. Can you give is a more accurate count of the assets under management?

If 800k individual investors averaged $2k USD per investor, that's $1.6 billion USD. $4k per investor would be $3.2 billion USD.

Hi there, I don't have an accurate amount. But I can say the average $$ per investor is much higher. The overall funds are much more than you think. Btw the recent announcement came out and asked us to withdraw funds from regular trading account(not mirror trade account, only minimal people do trading by themselves, I would say 90%of investors follow the mirror trade/copy trade). We will have to see what's going on with our mirror trading accounts, because this is where everyone cares the most. thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200507_073215.jpg
    Screenshot_20200507_073215.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 5
company can tell investor theyre hacked and all money gone. broker alone in indonesia cannot be trusted, authority can be bribed and probably on the same side. the only real indonesian broker i found is global based
Code:
https://www.straitsfinancial.com/id/en (not for retail)
https://www.gkinvest.co.id/ (by Global Kapital Group/FCA/owns GKbank/other business)

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on May 7, 2020 at 11:52 AM

Hi there, I don't have an accurate amount. But I can say the average $$ per investor is much higher. The overall funds are much more than you think......

So would $20 Billion USD be more accurate? $50 Billion USD?? 100 Billion USD??? You can respond privately if you think this is sensitive. I mean over $1 Billion assets under management is serious business. So you should have some idea of the total funds you were overseeing.

Btw the recent announcement came out and asked us to withdraw funds from regular trading account(not mirror trade account, only minimal people do trading by themselves, I would say 90%of investors follow the mirror trade/copy trade). We will have to see what's going on with our mirror trading accounts, because this is where everyone cares the most. thanks

Just more stalling by the company. Your withdrawals should have all been processed within about 2 business days. I'm sticking with my original analysis (either fake credentials were used, or real credentials were used to lure clients in, but then the actual deposits went to bucket shop operation. And they kept the lie going for quite some years. A real long con hustle worthy of a movie.)

Put it this way, have you gotten anything back yet in terms of actual funds? If so, how much?

So would $20 Billion USD be more accurate? $50 Billion USD?? 100 Billion USD??? You can respond privately if you think this is sensitive. I mean over $1 Billion assets under management is serious business. So you should have some idea of the total funds you were overseeing.

Just more stalling by the company. Your withdrawals should have all been processed within about 2 business days. I'm sticking with my original analysis (either fake credentials were used, or real credentials were used to lure clients in, but then the actual deposits went to bucket shop operation. And they kept the lie going for quite some years. A real long con hustle worthy of a movie.)

Put it this way, have you gotten anything back yet in terms of actual funds? If so, how much?

This withdrawal is something to do with regular trading and not lots of people were doing it. Some people who have regular trading accounts have submitted for withdrawal, and haven't received anything as yet. This is the 1st step everyone is waiting for, but again most investors are worried about mirror trading/copy trading accounts. We are hoping the company can share some info about the mirror trade funds, when the money can be returned.

This withdrawal is something to do with regular trading and not lots of people were doing it. Some people who have regular trading accounts have submitted for withdrawal, and haven't received anything as yet. This is the 1st step everyone is waiting for, but again most investors are worried about mirror trading/copy trading accounts. We are hoping the company can share some info about the mirror trade funds, when the money can be returned.

Can you get 3-5 (or 10) of those investors to come forward here FPA and share their experience?

Back