Potential scammer Target-FinancialFX?

joemart

Recruit
I met this person through a dating called Hinge. I started commenting to her of how interested I am in investing and crypto. We later switched to texting and started using google chat as our main source of texting place. She helped me set up my broker (Target-FinancialFX) and the trading platform (MetaTrader 5). I invested $2000 and she told me that there was a market trend that was coming in and she told me exactly when to jump in the trend and when to get out. From $2000 I made $3500. Then a few more trends came by that same night and my investment multiplied all the way to $200,000. She was very surprised and happy for me, but later I found out that my broker has frozen my account, meaning that I can't use the account to trade because I apparently did some illegal trading and I will quote them:
"Hello member, Your account has been frozen as a result of previous illegal trading, indicating that you are attempting to reach trading lots in order to gain a profit."
This freeze in my account happened on May 13th, 2022 and it has been frozen ever since. The only way to unlock my account and extract the funds is for me to pay 20% of the amount that I invested, in other words $40,000.
I have posted the whole conversation with this broker so that you have a better understanding of what is going on.
And about the girl, I'm not sure if to believe her or not, she sounded very worried when she found out about this lock on my account. But I was just hoping to see if someone could help me find any sort of legitimacy from this broker
target-financialfx.com
I'm really confused and upset about all of this. I don't want to get a loan to pay that amount and it actually end up being a scam. She said she would help pay 15K USD of the amount, but I need someone to help me out with this current situation that I'm dealing with. If you need any more information just let me know, I'll be quick to answer.

Attachments

• Screenshot (209).png
    Screenshot (209).png
    217.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot (210).png
    Screenshot (210).png
    196.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot (211).png
    Screenshot (211).png
    208 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (212).png
    Screenshot (212).png
    223.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (213).png
    Screenshot (213).png
    183.9 KB · Views: 12
Hi, I have an almost identical problem but a different crowd, I think even the apps they use are are almost the same as well, I found a few sites a help https://www.globalantiscam.org/about I believe there's a link to this site on the FPA as well.
They want money deposited to a new account then they will transfer your money over to the new one, then there will be fees, followed by taxes probably.
Beware of FB posts that say they can get your money back free, they contact you a day or so later to say your money has been recovered, and ask for your wallet address then say the money can't be deposited because there are fees to pay, yet your account balance on the scam site has not changed,

This scam is called Pig Butchering and the video below has more details explaining how it works. DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to get your money back. What country are you from so we can further advise where to report the scam.

This scam is called Pig Butchering and the video below has more details explaining how it works. DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to get your money back. What country are you from so we can further advise where to report the scam.

USA, New York

USA, New York
Please file complaints with the following. As a US citizen, you can likely claim a Ponzi loss on your taxes for 2022. Below is a guide you can review.

FINRA

FTC

FBI

GASO

Attorney General for the State of NY

I only invested with an initial amount of 2,000, but the account is locked with 200,000. Does this still show up in the tax report? What do I do in this case?

What should I include in my tax then? I invested 1,000, then 300 and later 2000, but extracted 2.500 later.

Back