Potential scammer Target-FinancialFX?

The account was locked and cannot use it. The whole story is in the images that I've posted, but I'll quote them here when I asked them why my account was locked:
"Hello member, We have received news from the finance team. After the Finance team reviewed your trading history, it was detected that you were doing the prohibited trade of reaching the trading lots at the same trading time, which is counted as a malicious act. According to the platform regulation for cryptocurrency trade, you are required to pay for the security deposit of 20% of your total asset, which means your total asset is for USD 199,313.81 and you are required to pay for USD 39,862.76 before you can activate your account and start trading again. Kindly complete the security deposit before May 21, 2022, and your account will be activated after it. This deposit is to ensure the source of the funds and prevent any money laundering operations. Once the security deposit is fully paid, the relevant team will arrange the refund to your account."

The account was locked and cannot use it. The whole story is in the images that I've posted, but I'll quote them here when I asked them why my account was locked:
"Hello member, We have received news from the finance team. After the Finance team reviewed your trading history, it was detected that you were doing the prohibited trade of reaching the trading lots at the same trading time, which is counted as a malicious act. According to the platform regulation for cryptocurrency trade, you are required to pay for the security deposit of 20% of your total asset, which means your total asset is for USD 199,313.81 and you are required to pay for USD 39,862.76 before you can activate your account and start trading again. Kindly complete the security deposit before May 21, 2022, and your account will be activated after it. This deposit is to ensure the source of the funds and prevent any money laundering operations. Once the security deposit is fully paid, the relevant team will arrange the refund to your account."

You can still report $800 as a loss when filing taxes since that’s all you were lost. Report this people and follow The Punisher’s advise. It’s very important to report them and have the authorities to be aware that these scammers still out there.

I can confirm this site is a scam.. I looked it up, the website has only been up since August 2021 but the guy I was talking through WhatsApp said he has been using it for 7 years.. Bull****. DO NOT PAY THE FEES, that's how they steal your money.. It's all fake.
I have been scammed over $200k+ in the past so I know..

Back