powerfxatm infinity Expert advisor Scam

bimbo007

Recruit
i came across this EA on youtube and decided to try it. i went to the website on www.powerfxatm.com and it was clearly stated there that there is 15 day money back guarantee. so i bought the EA and setup on demo carefully using the setting that was given to me by the vendor. i even opened an account with his recommended broker.
after 1 week of trading, the EA blew a $2000 demo account. i contacted the vendo to say i wanted a refund but instead he was not willing to refund me and offered me another EA to which i told him no,that i just wanted a refund. since he was not replying my email again, i decided to open a dispute claim with paypal, but for some stranage reasons that i dont understand paypal decided to close the case and award the claim to him saying the product is as described on the website. i dont know why they fail to see the 15 day money back guarantee.
after paypal close the case, i contacted the vendor again but he has refused to refund. i even offered to take the other EA he wanted to give me in exchange for the one that crashed the account as a kind of compromise since it was obvious am not getting my money back. but he refused.

just need to warn anyone that wants to buy anything from that website to stay off. the robots only work on back test. the results are different on live trading.

i came across this EA on youtube and decided to try it. i went to the website on www.powerfxatm.com and it was clearly stated there that there is 15 day money back guarantee. so i bought the EA and setup on demo carefully using the setting that was given to me by the vendor. i even opened an account with his recommended broker.
after 1 week of trading, the EA blew a $2000 demo account. i contacted the vendo to say i wanted a refund but instead he was not willing to refund me and offered me another EA to which i told him no,that i just wanted a refund. since he was not replying my email again, i decided to open a dispute claim with paypal, but for some stranage reasons that i dont understand paypal decided to close the case and award the claim to him saying the product is as described on the website. i dont know why they fail to see the 15 day money back guarantee.
after paypal close the case, i contacted the vendor again but he has refused to refund. i even offered to take the other EA he wanted to give me in exchange for the one that crashed the account as a kind of compromise since it was obvious am not getting my money back. but he refused.

just need to warn anyone that wants to buy anything from that website to stay off. the robots only work on back test. the results are different on live trading.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

ok can have your to see if i can do something. and share with you all changements

Back