Premier FX withdrawal.

Amran Sulaiman

Recruit
I have been registered as Premier FX forex account member no. 72310001 since June 2011. Amount of trade is USD10,000.00. I made a profit on July and request for withdrawal at the end of July 2011. Since then I never recieved any reply or response from them. The only email I received is during the confirmation of registration. I emailed to them more than 3 times requesting for my withdrawal matters. I still haven't get my money yet. On mid of August I decided to withdraw the total amount of USD10,000 as I was not happy with their response. It seems like I have been cheated. Is this Premier FX a SCAM. I need you guys to reveal any information from this Premier FX claiming from Ontario Canada.

Go ahead and contact your bank and local police. Ask them how best to file charges of internet financial fraud from your country.

Premier FX- dispute in withdrawal

I'm still hoping that FPA will help me on solving the withdrawal issue. I'm yet to receive my profit withdrawal since end July'11. I've been emailing them so many time, only receive an email saying one of the local agent will call me. Yes, the agent called me saying that the payment is made through local agent (third party account), what an horrible reply. In their term and condition the form need to filled up to include my banking information and will pay me within 3 working days to my account. And now they are trying to manipulate things and dispute the T&C. It is so disgusting, I just want my profit withdrawal and my principle withdrawal (close of account) to be paid to me directly. Really hoping FPA to assist. Thanks

Did you deposit via a local agent? If not, then DEMAND that any withdrawals use the same method as deposits.

Let them know about this thread. Let them know that the FPA is watching and that this whole issue will only grow larger if they don't process your withdrawal very soon.

The first capital payment is made through the appointed collecting agent in Malaysia. The Premier financial broker (Premier FX) acknowledge of this payment and registered me with the acceptance email; with my account no.,password no, and the Metatrader platform software. This is during the registration process early July 2011. This is stated in their 'Deposit Method' in the website. But then the withdrawal method is made through a 'withdrawal form' on end July 2011 which I need to fill up include my banking information. It is very clearly mentioned on my Bank Name, Bank Account no., Bank address and Bank Swift Code. But until today I did not receive any payment yet.
I will email them of this FPA thread. Thanks again for the support.

hi mr Amran.. are trade with agent company named Provisol multimedia sdn bhd. if yes that mean we have same problem luckily i only made payment usd1000. i want to withdraw until today still don't get new from the agent. they keep telling me that they are busy. are you made payment with people call datuk?

Back