• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Premier Partners Group Is A Scam

I am having an issue with a company
A helpful person who did not want to be identified sent this by email...

i spoke to one korean guy who didnt speak very good english, so i asked to speak to another i simply asked this person if premier partners group was on level 14 he replied NO and that he hadnt everheard of this compay before i needed to be sure and asked if he could check he asked a few people in the office and then went upstairs from the information he gathered while i was on hold he reckons thee have never been in the building??

In my eyes, this is not enough to be proof. I think it is enough to justify a more careful check.

Does anyone in Seoul want to visit this address and see if Premier Partners really has an office there or not?

ASEM Tower Level 14
159-1 Samseong-dong
World Trade Center
Seoul

I've gotten an email indicating that the management of the building in Seoul knows nothing of this company and has asked them to remove the address from the company's website.

If no one has any information to contradict this, it looks bad for Premier Partners.

I've gotten an email indicating that the management of the building in Seoul knows nothing of this company and has asked them to remove the address from the company's website.

If no one has any information to contradict this, it looks bad for Premier Partners.

can you please post this email here to help on verification?

cheers,
Belgica

It was a copy of an email without full headers. This means that I can't consider it to be conclusive evidence.

Here is correspondents from coex the people that run the ASEM Tower

Thank you for yor email.
We sent a notification which order them to remove the false information_ the ASEM Tower on their website.
Unfortunately, there is no message from them.
We will do our best to find them.

If we get some information regarding them, we will let you know that situation.
Please contact me if further details are request.
Thank you.

with best regards,

In-hee, Lee

이 인희(In-Hee, Lee)
Property Coordinator, Trade Tower
Office Management Team

159 Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-731, Korea
-------------------------------------------------------------------
tel 82 2 6000 1155
fax 82 2 6000 1304

e-mail mathlee@coex.co.kr
?

--------------------- [ 메일 원문 ] --------------------

To : <mathlee@coex.co.kr>

Subject : RE: Greetings from coex

Hello how are you going with your investigation have you discovered the fact that there not on level 14 yet????

Subject: Greetings from coex

Greetings from Coex Property Coordinator - Trade Tower, In-Hee Lee.

Thank you for letting us know of your strong concerns regarding the occupant of our office building.
I am In-Hee Lee of the office management team at Coex, and I would like to inform you that we are currently looking into the reported matter.
I will get back to you when we find a valid conclusion.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

In_Hee, Lee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its is with great regret that i inform you that a fake offshore investment house is operating from your building. The company premier partners group stats that the operate from level 14 of your building PLEASE GOOGLE PREMIER PARTNERS GROUP CONTACT US or here is the link.... Contact us | Premier partners Holdings - Offshore Portfolio Management and Asset Protection (please click link for reference).

This company is the largest offshore investment scam ever undertaken and when found out it will severly tarnish the grand reputation of your building all over the world, as thousands of the most wealthy businessmen on the planet are being targeted as we speak.

Here is premier partners group supposed address
<P>ASEM Tower Level 14
159-1 Samseong-dong
World Trade Center Seoul

Gangnam-gu
Seoul
Seoul Metropolitan City
South Korea</P>?????

Please click on this address view the forum and add your response in the thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/17309-premier-partners-group-scam.html.

This will be a massive PR STUNT for you and the building as by exposing these fraudsters it is estimated that you will have saved thousands of influential businessmen their investment funds, not too mention grandmothers their life savings aswell who are also being targeted.

ps this company clearly stats the have a thriving major office with literally hundreds of members operating from level 14, i trust you will do what is right.

kindest regards

(In-Hee, Lee)
Property Coordinator, Trade Tower
Office Management Team

159 Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-731, Korea
-------------------------------------------------------------------
tel 82 2 6000 1155
fax 82 2 6000 1304

e-mail mathlee@coex.co.kr
?

Belgica could you please provide information on exactly how you where approached by these fraudsters and the process as to which the asked you to pay for your shares banking details etc, any information would be grateful.

Belgica could you please provide information on exactly how you where approached by these fraudsters and the process as to which they asked you to pay for your shares banking details etc, any information would be grateful.

I was contacted by phone last July, but first I'm trying to figure out if I was fooled or not...

I was told by a Premier Partners employee (?) they where registered with the Securities Oversight Commission Home | SOC
I believe this is also a fraud as there are no hits if I Google this name and the address they show in the website does not match the Wikipedia tenants info of the building:
One Canada Square - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the Commission website also lacks telephone numbers and the postcode in the contact info!
and their address also does not meet the Royal Mail website postcode-finder tool info.
(there are a few banks in the building, but no commission at all!)

does anyone know anything about this so called "Securities Oversight Commission"?

cheers,
Belgica

i was contacted by phone last july, but first i'm trying to figure out if i was fooled or not...

I was told by a premier partners employee (?) they where registered with the securities oversight commission home | soc
i believe this is also a fraud as there are no hits if i google this name and the address they show in the website does not match the wikipedia tenants info of the building:
one canada square - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the commission website also lacks telephone numbers and the postcode in the contact info!
And their address also does not meet the royal mail website postcode-finder tool info.
(there are a few banks in the building, but no commission at all!)

does anyone know anything about this so called "securities oversight commission"?

Cheers,
belgica

jacob linch might know?????

:d

Back