• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Premier Partners Group Is A Scam

I am having an issue with a company

Michael Holding

Banned - Same person as Michael Watts
DO NOT INVEST WITH PREMIER PARTNERS GROUP
Premier partners Holdings - Offshore Portfolio Management and Asset Protection

PREMIER PARTNERS GROUP SCAM OFFSHORE INVESTMENT HOUSE IS A SCAM I HAVE THESE IDIOTS CALL ME UP WITH THE EXACT SAME SCRIPT BUT FROM OTHER COMPANIES?

EXACT SAME PROCES ESCROW ACCOUNTS ETC ETC.

I HAD MY BUDDY DROP IN TO THERE MAIN OFFICE IN SEOUL JUST TO BE SURE SUPRISE SUPRISE NOBODY THERE LOL

BE CAREFUL THOUGH THESE GUYS ARE UPPING THERE GAME THE ARE NOW FLOODING THE SEARCH ENGINES WITH UNRELATED SCAM STORIES TO TKE THE HEAT OFF..

I have to disagree.
I have been investing in Premier Partners Group for a year now.. and there is no problem so far..

You said that there is nobody in the office? Did you get the correct address?
and It was your friend who went there not you, who knows your friend didn't went there and just made the whole story up?

Stop spreading Bad news when you don't have any prove

PS: Premier Partners Group and Premier Partners Holdings are the same in case your don't know. They only change the title in Google search -.-

Cheers,
J.L

Last edited:
YEAH jACOB IM GETTING MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE CURRENTLY WORKING FOR YOU IN JAKARTA INDONESIA AND YES YOU ARE A SCAM.

NOTICE HOW I SAY YOU BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY WORK FOR THE SCAM NETWORK AND NO YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVESTING FOR A YEAR IF YOU YOU LOOK AT THE WEBSITE AND ALL THE STORIES NOTHING DATES BACK FURTHER THEN JUNE.

I HAVE BEEN SENT YOUR PHONE NUMBERS AND SCRIPT NOW HOWEVER WHAT I WILL SAY IS THIS BEFORE ANYONE INVESTS WITH THIS COMPANY HAVE A FRIEND VISIT THEM FIRST AND YOU WILL FIND THE SAME AS ME NOTICE ALSO HOW

JACOB LYNNCH IS A RECRIUT HE IS A CON MAN WORKING FOR THE COMPANY OUT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY

premier partners group

Hello i worked for these guys for two weeks before i realised what these guys were about and yes the are a dodgy firm.

Jacob if what you say is true then you are foolish you will never see your money again. Anyways i have absolutely nothing to gain whatsoever from lying. Invest with this company and you will never seeit again simple.....

avoid this company at all costs

happy investing everyone

Three brand new accounts, 2 attacking and 1 defending. Now I've got a note from our AsstModerator telling me that the 2 Michaels are really the same person posting out of Australia.

Funny how one Michael claims he was solicited to invest and the other Michael claims to have worked there.

Premier Partners Boiler Room

I would say that Pharaoh is in on the scam, however view this link and scroll down for the facts on premier partners group Boiler Room Scams - Page 343

Interesting is that according to Whois the domain was claimed in 1998 already!

no FSA or similar registration.

hairman – Lachlan Brown is in fact just a stock photo called 'middle aged businessman'

the will probably change that photo now.....Middle-aged businessman | Stock Photo | iStockphoto.com

And they will ask you to wire your funds to an "escrow" account.
Here are the details:
Horizon Group Global LTD
Account 019770012651
Union Bank of Taiwan
Taipei City 104
Taiwan

Premier Partners Group Scam Facts

Premier Partners Boiler Room - Today, 02:46 AM
I would say that Pharaoh is in on the scam, however view this link and scroll down for the facts on premier partners group Boiler Room Scams - Page 343

Interesting is that according to Whois the domain was claimed in 1998 already!

no FSA or similar registration.

hairman – Lachlan Brown is in fact just a stock photo called 'middle aged businessman'

the will probably change that photo now.....Middle-aged businessman | Stock Photo | iStockphoto.com

And they will ask you to wire your funds to an "escrow" account.
Here are the details:
Horizon Group Global LTD
Account 019770012651
Union Bank of Taiwan
Taipei City 104
Taiwan

Hello Michael, I mean Hello Charles.

If you think Pharaoh is in on any scam, please share whatever it is you are smoking. He's uncovered more scams and provided more advice to help avoid scam than anyone I know of.

I'm the one who banned the accounts. I'm the one who told Pharaoh about the 2 Michaels. He was about to demand information from the guy defending the company and asked me to double-check the accounts. Normally, I'd have posted in the thread, but Pharaoh wanted first crack at it since he was so disappointed in the lies already posted.

Based on the very rude email you sent as one of the Michael's, I'm already convinced that you are the same person. I'll try to be very nice and not ban you for the moment. On the other hand, if ANYONE else shows up supporting your side without a way to convince me that they really are another person, I'll happily share that email you just sent and all the other information associated with all of your accounts.

Now be a nice boy and convince me that Premier Partners is a scam without resorting to unethical tactics.

Is this company even forex related?

Now the post defending this company is gone. I wonder why the guy deleted it? Yo AsstMod, can you recover it?

Looks like "Charles" is on crack. If I was promoting this company, why have I never spoken of them until the two Michael's started a thread about it. Instead, I've got 3400+ posts beating the hell out of scammers and their companies and have never spoken of this company outside of this thread. Are you really foolish enough to think I've been hanging out here since 2007, just waiting for someone to attack that company?

If you think they are a scam, you need a little more than the use of a generic photo on a website to prove it. Give some facts and show the world if it's really a scam or not.

Do some real digging and you can find out old addresses associated with premier-partners.com. For example, in February of this year, the postal address in WhoIs was in Manchester, UK. I'll be happy to post more info on this - after I see your heartfelt apology for accusing me of promoting this company.

I'd also like to second the question posed above - does this company, scam or not, have anything to do with forex? If not, then this thread belongs in Non-Forex Scam Alerts.

Now I'm getting annoyed. Jacob Linch removed his post defending Premier Partners. I'm quoting it here in case he tries to remove it again.

I have to disagree.
I have been investing in Premier Partners Group for a year now.. and there is no problem so far..

You said that there is nobody in the office? Did you get the correct address?
and It was your friend who went there not you, who knows your friend didn't went there and just made the whole story up?

Stop spreading Bad news when you don't have any prove

PS: Premier Partners Group and Premier Partners Holdings are the same in case your don't know. They only change the title in Google search -.-

Cheers,
J.L

Just to be fully informative, Jacob posted from a web hosting facility. That means he could be anywhere.

Jacob, where are you really and what is your connection to this company? Why did you try to hide what you had written?

Back