invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Nov 10, 2021 at 9:50 PM

I have filed complaints with the PA Attorney General, the IRS, the Securities Exchange, FINRA, an IC3 through the CCTF, and I thought I would casually stop by here to see what I missed and wouldn't you know it, that wonderful Punisher guy has give me another. I like the idea of all these different organizations going after this one entity. Can't thank you enough. I really like this site - lot of useful information here

I have filed complaints with the PA Attorney General, the IRS, the Securities Exchange, FINRA, an IC3 through the CCTF, and I thought I would casually stop by here to see what I missed and wouldn't you know it, that wonderful Punisher guy has give me another. I like the idea of all these different organizations going after this one entity. Can't thank you enough. I really like this site - lot of useful information here

Yes, it is really important to file a report with the Attorney General. I hope the government can get their hands in this because it's affecting a lot of innocent victims.

Back