• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Premium-Funds.biz

General discussions of a financial company
Has anyone had any dealings with this FX trader? I'm looking at opening a Managed Account with them. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Firstly, I would like to state that I am in no way affiliated with Premium-Funds.Biz and am stunned to read the negative comments recently posted on FPA regarding them.

I would like to take this opportunity to share my personal experiences with this company, with my fellow members (and readers) of FPA.

I have no experience in trading the FX market but am an experienced investor, in more traditional asset classes. Looking to diversify my investment portfolio I first opened a Managed FX Account, (with another Fund Manager) in December 2011, at the recommendation of an acquaintance. Within 6 weeks my account had lost more that 30% of its nett worth.

It was then that I decided to independently and extensively research the differing Fund Managers.

With over 20 years of professional investigative experience (13 years as a Private Investigator and 8 years as a Police Officer), 2 weeks ago I decided to try Fund Managers: Premium-Funds.Biz and open a Premium Plan Managed Account with them.

In the last 14 days this company has made a nett profit of 6.25% on my opening account balance.

I was so impressed with this company that I volunteered to have my Managed Account posted "live" on their Performance Test section within the FPA website, for all to view and monitor for themselves. My Managed Account remains posted there to date and continues to profit impressively. (Please take the time to look for yourself).

I have more recently opened a second account for Premium-Funds.Biz to manage and, as expected, is also trading in continual profit.

Their investor liaison support network is the best I have seen. Lacking experienced in this asset class I have asked many questions. Every query I have had has been answered expeditiously and many times within minutes of being asked. (I have corresponded with them many times on Skype, as well as via Email).

If you are looking for an honest Fund Manager, with a competitive monthly (High Water Mark) fee structure, who shows consistent profits and is accommodating to their clients inquiries and requests, then I can wholeheartedly recommend a Managed Account with Premium-Funds.Biz.

For verification of this recommendation, please do not hesitate to ask.

Firstly, I would like to state that I am in no way affiliated with Premium-Funds.Biz and am stunned to read the negative comments recently posted on FPA regarding them.

I would like to take this opportunity to share my personal experiences with this company, with my fellow members (and readers) of FPA.

I have no experience in trading the FX market but am an experienced investor, in more traditional asset classes. Looking to diversify my investment portfolio I first opened a Managed FX Account, (with another Fund Manager) in December 2011, at the recommendation of an acquaintance. Within 6 weeks my account had lost more that 30% of its nett worth.

It was then that I decided to independently and extensively research the differing Fund Managers.

With over 20 years of professional investigative experience (13 years as a Private Investigator and 8 years as a Police Officer), 2 weeks ago I decided to try Fund Managers: Premium-Funds.Biz and open a Premium Plan Managed Account with them.

In the last 14 days this company has made a nett profit of 6.25% on my opening account balance.

I was so impressed with this company that I volunteered to have my Managed Account posted "live" on their Performance Test section within the FPA website, for all to view and monitor for themselves. My Managed Account remains posted there to date and continues to profit impressively. (Please take the time to look for yourself).

I have more recently opened a second account for Premium-Funds.Biz to manage and, as expected, is also trading in continual profit.

Their investor liaison support network is the best I have seen. Lacking experienced in this asset class I have asked many questions. Every query I have had has been answered expeditiously and many times within minutes of being asked. (I have corresponded with them many times on Skype, as well as via Email).

If you are looking for an honest Fund Manager, with a competitive monthly (High Water Mark) fee structure, who shows consistent profits and is accommodating to their clients inquiries and requests, then I can wholeheartedly recommend a Managed Account with Premium-Funds.Biz.

For verification of this recommendation, please do not hesitate to ask.

Hi,

Thanks for the info about this company it looks very impressive.
I am quite new to forex but am looking to invest in a managed account if I can find one that will make consistent gains.

I am just wondering during your investigations of this company you saw the previous test by FPA?

I know Premium-Funds.Biz tried to explain what happened but I didnt understand the explanation I see there was a massive drawdown.

This was the post and explanation

"Hello traders,

We want to inform you that we have updated our Premium Strategy in this New Year. Now it has became more profitable and is traded with more tighter stops .

Our Performance test has be stopped on the Clients real account. The Client faced some losses, because he wanted to start trading from the 2.Jan on his Account. But overall the Client still made over 3K net Profit in last Months.

Currently you can check our Basic and Aggressive Performance here: premiumfunds's Profile | Myfxbook

Because of trades and strategy copy, the history is private on myfxbook. We will soon add one more account in FPA performance test for our strategy.

Now Premium Funds have also started trading signal service for everyone. Trade with our signals and learn our Performance and service better.

Thank you

Premium Funds"

Just curious about this and would like further explanation from Premium funds before I could invest any money.

Replies and/or thoughts much appreciated

Hi Mikey,

Yes I saw the previous "live" account and obviously inquired immediately.

The previous investor in question had a second Fund Manager trading his account whilst he was also trading the same account, utilizing large "Draw Downs" whilst doing so.

If you decide to open an Account with Premium-Funds.Biz then only let them trade it. They know what they are dong. Their "Stops" are good and their profits consistent.

Again I can genuinely recommend Premium-Funds.Biz as a great Fund Manager.

I hope this helps mate. Stay well.

Hello

Our Site is currently down for some Website updates. We will be soon back.

Thank you for pateince.

Premium-Funds.biz

Back