1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presenting my eval

Discussion in 'Intensive Reviews of Forex Products and Companies' started by Eric Alyea, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Eric Alyea

Eric Alyea Master Sergeant

First of all I want to thank Josh (FPA id. “jcris522") and Corbin for being willing to teach their methodology and principles to me as a test subject.

I’m was planning on presenting my eval in the following stages:

1. “Zen Trading” This is something every body can do (good for newbie’s) and it’s an enjoyable way to get trading discipline and built trading confidence.
    2. “Forex Tester 2" A program intro/eval
    3. “Back Testing with Forex Tester 2" Philosophy and practice, What you should get from it.
    4. “Counter Trend Pivot Point Trading” overview
    5. “Saturday Post’s” What happened during the week with demo and/or live trading.

Learning the philosophy of picking a “Take profit” level was the biggest reason for my zero losses so far. (Don’t stand on the line. Pick one side or the other and go conservative for the win)
    I actually chose to try to get a “Margin call” so we could discuss account rescue procedures. The margin got down to 225% (and the max drawdown) but the conservative “Take Profit” level cashed out for a profit.

2. Eric Alyea

Eric Alyea Master Sergeant

#2 Eric Alyea, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010