Prestige FM is not executing withdrawal request

Hi Delli, re your last message - correct completely, it's scammers from Israel almost always. For this particular scam, the European hub is Hungary, with boiler room as you already see - located.
PS I truly hope that the amount you lost is a mistake in typing, not the real money amount.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and come across this when I search for Prestige. Can I check if this company same as or related to Prestige International Bullion Limited in Hong Kong? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and come across this when I search for Prestige. Can I check if this company same as or related to Prestige International Bullion Limited in Hong Kong? Thanks in advance.
Can you please share the website?
The actual site has below warning on the page

Due to the Coronavirus crisis the site is now close.
For more information please contact us

Hello Everyone,
I am also new on this forum and the reason why I am writing it just to share our negative experience with prestige and moreover to warn you about a new scam that they will probably try to pull.
My Wife and I invested a couple of years ago (2018) with them and lost all of our share and not been able to recover anything.

Two weeks ago a guy from Prestige sent an email to my wife saying that due to the coronavirus and the lack of trading, they will cease to operate from the 24th of December. However they want to honour all the existing orders and balances. and to simply follow the link to "withdraw the money". Now the password did not work anymore and even if we request another one we still did not have the password reset.
After someday we received a phone call and they were saying that our account was worth it $25000 in bitcoin investment and they want to give us the money back (to good to be true), so they sent us another email asking us to download "any desk.com" like this Prestige from remote could explain/show us how to recover the found.
Now this "any desk" is a program that a lot of IT companies use to remotely do their legitimate job, but it also subject to be a way in in to your computer were they reside all your personal informations and you basically hand it to them.
So to me it sounds like another way to get access to our account and steal our money with the promise of an easy return in cash. Moreover Prestige also said that the money will be refund in rounds, and probably for the second round they will need some personal documentation.
To me sound like a possible scam, and We want just to warn about as much people as possible.

Thank you.

Hello Everyone,
I am also new on this forum and the reason why I am writing it just to share our negative experience with prestige and moreover to warn you about a new scam that they will probably try to pull.
My Wife and I invested a couple of years ago (2018) with them and lost all of our share and not been able to recover anything.

Two weeks ago a guy from Prestige sent an email to my wife saying that due to the coronavirus and the lack of trading, they will cease to operate from the 24th of December. However they want to honour all the existing orders and balances. and to simply follow the link to "withdraw the money". Now the password did not work anymore and even if we request another one we still did not have the password reset.
After someday we received a phone call and they were saying that our account was worth it $25000 in bitcoin investment and they want to give us the money back (to good to be true), so they sent us another email asking us to download "any desk.com" like this Prestige from remote could explain/show us how to recover the found.
Now this "any desk" is a program that a lot of IT companies use to remotely do their legitimate job, but it also subject to be a way in in to your computer were they reside all your personal informations and you basically hand it to them.
So to me it sounds like another way to get access to our account and steal our money with the promise of an easy return in cash. Moreover Prestige also said that the money will be refund in rounds, and probably for the second round they will need some personal documentation.
To me sound like a possible scam, and We want just to warn about as much people as possible.

Thank you.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.

Back