Prestige FM is not executing withdrawal request

delli

Recruit
Having the account No 2089405 with a fund of 5460530,64 EURO . Over the last two years I have deposit 535134,79 EURO. I want to stop now trading and therefor I have launched a withdrawal request of exact that amount of fund. But Prestige FM account manager Dave Goldman is not authorizing the withdrawal. He is pressing me to continue to trade. I had launched before withdrawal requests in July 2019 and September 2019 none of them were ever executed. I belive, the company wants to steel the money.

Having the account No 2089405 with a fund of 5460530,64 EURO . Over the last two years I have deposit 535134,79 EURO. I want to stop now trading and therefor I have launched a withdrawal request of exact that amount of fund. But Prestige FM account manager Dave Goldman is not authorizing the withdrawal. He is pressing me to continue to trade. I had launched before withdrawal requests in July 2019 and September 2019 none of them were ever executed. I belive, the company wants to steel the money.

How much???

Some info here:
forexbrokerz.com/brokers/prestige-fm-review
Germany's BaFin and UK FCA have both put out warnings and ordered Prestige FM to cease operations.

Have you heard of the EFRI (European Funds Recovery Initiative)
efri.io

Their partner site is the Financial Telegram (FinTelegram)
fintelegram.news

The EFRI and FinTelegram are very aware of these schemes and in the fight against scammers.
Take a look around their sites and maybe EFRI can help pursue Prestige FM in returning your withdrawal amount for you.

Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

wow this is not good to see. i hope the situation gets resolved. is this broker associated with any financial commission body? sometimes thats good to contact in scenarios like this at least to get this issue highlighted to prevent this happening to others int he future. hope you get your money back.

Back