Prestige.fm waiting for deposit back

Paweł.szmyt2

Recruit
Hello I Opened and activated account on prestige.fm invest €400 and I wanna my deposit back. When I send withdrawal form to banking@prestige.fm thay send nr a email:
"
Dear client,
We have received your Withdrawal Request and it will be submitted and taken care of in the next 72 working hours!
Please, let us know when you will be available to take a call from your account manager, in order to verify your request and approve it.

Awaiting your reply,

Best Regard,
Banking department

Banking@prestige.fm"
After this I receive call and they Ask why I wanna money back etc from this time they dont respond for my emails and web chat no working.

What I can do now?

Hello I Opened and activated account on prestige.fm invest €400 and I wanna my deposit back. When I send withdrawal form to banking@prestige.fm thay send nr a email:
"
Dear client,
We have received your Withdrawal Request and it will be submitted and taken care of in the next 72 working hours!
Please, let us know when you will be available to take a call from your account manager, in order to verify your request and approve it.

Awaiting your reply,

Best Regard,
Banking department

Banking@prestige.fm"
After this I receive call and they Ask why I wanna money back etc from this time they dont respond for my emails and web chat no working.

What I can do now?
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches4 days old.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Also, share your problem with them as a review herehttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14620/prestige.fm-forex-broker

Note: Don't forget to update your review when your issue got resolved.

Hello yesterday They send me this email

Withdrawal processed
Dear Pawel Szmyt,

We are contacting you in order to inform you that your withdrawal request has been processed. The funds should appear in your account as soon as your bank/payment provider processes the transaction.

We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Kind regards,

Prestige FM team
+41445083193
support@prestige.fm
http://www.prestige.fm
dN2i-JnaTsy2VWt-g9T2HeLxD47fUk9nRfcxLzVa9MXzijIMfvdL49lGiG83---F_mOvm_6SlmmzAW0DF2-e_SHHpjh1-Ch72N8mLCj19Ud4gGcNLg=s0-d-e1-ft

So waiting then for results

Last edited by a moderator:
prestige is supposed to send 120,000 euros to my account and it has been 3months ,they said in order for them to send me money they have to show loss on my account and once done they will send the money and i am waiting since

can anyone help ?

Back