• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prestige.fm

General discussions of a financial company
Dear all stay away from prestige.fm they are real frauds their senior account manager david Ashton is real big lier and very tricky man don not believe them you can deposit as much as you can but you will not withdrew all their website information fake totally scammers do not invest any fund I already invest(trapped ) EUR:1250 through my credit card I,m suffering today to pay my credit fund they are no mercy , but when they conversation is very friendly and very loyalty they are making big dreams , even me did not believe them but when I deposit my fund I tried to refund very carefully but no way ? do not invest with prestige.fm ,,,,

Dear Sir,
Thank you for you responds my query my account number is pretige.fm 113185 , As you said that I already Informed that their LIVE chat every time when I request responds said that " your account manager will contact soon " this is the replied I received, I regards them which I requested withdrawal ,EUR:750 no responds,

Dear Sir, I, had query from prestige.fm regarding my withdrawal request EUR:750 through live chat ( prestige.fm customer support they said that as usual ther " senior manager will discuss with you please wait for call back" I,m tired their answer .

Hello I'm having problems with getting my deposit back from Prestige FM !! The same day i stupidily paid the deposit of 250e.i sent an email cancelling again.. They still haven't sent me my refund. They're telling me to send all these documents in, emailed them and still something isn't right, need the back again r another form..ive had it now and am worried i won't get it back, im really frustrated now !!! please advise
Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for Prestige.fm >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

Dear Sir,
I,m still awaiting my fund EUR :1000 but still they are not responds somebody was call me 2 weeks ago he said that if you need to get your fund you must invest EUR:1000 and your bonus profit availability about EUR:750 , I said him ok.... refund my profit as you said EUR:750 then I could start invest , with you at least you have to demo strait your company flexible to refund .now I 47% bonus profit but I cannot withdraw what are the use my profit ?

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

Hi , I have deposited €500 into prestige fm after being directed there by a automatic trading platform. I have asked for my deposit to be returned but Iv been sent an email asking for a lot of details which include a utility bill, photo identification and my card details .

What are best steps to getting this deposit refunded? I dont feel comfortable handing over any more personal details .

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi , I have deposited €500 into prestige fm after being directed there by a automatic trading platform. I have asked for my deposit to be returned but Iv been sent an email asking for a lot of details which include a utility bill, photo identification and my card details .

What are best steps to getting this deposit refunded? I dont feel comfortable handing over any more personal details .

Thanks in advance
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Back