Luigi Di Paolo

Recruit
I made a deposit of 250 euros the 17/10/2018,deposit in prestigefm ID 4421451 on a trading binary option website in Estonia Prestige.FM Call PRESTIGE FINANCIAL MARKET. Address: AllProTech OÜ, Commercial registry code : 14183116, Address: Lõõtsa 6, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia.
e-krediidiinfo.ee/14183116-ALLPROTECH OÜ?lang=en.
After i made the deposit and sent to them all of my details i've soon understood that it was a scam website.
Front and retro bank card and drive licence.
They call me several time (different people) and told me that i was going to be reach just adding 2500 euro more after the deposit..I asked them that i wanted just withdraw my deposit and they told me ok,good luck! Nothing back!!!
In the live chat they were always "Your manager will contact you soon for further details"
I told to them that i was going to open a case with FPA and they closed my account on their website.
I didn't do any operation on the website with the money!!!
Find regards

I made a deposit of 250 euros the 17/10/2018,deposit in prestigefm ID 4421451 on a trading binary option website in Estonia Prestige.FM Call PRESTIGE FINANCIAL MARKET. Address: AllProTech OÜ, Commercial registry code : 14183116, Address: Lõõtsa 6, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia.
e-krediidiinfo.ee/14183116-ALLPROTECH OÜ?lang=en.
After i made the deposit and sent to them all of my details i've soon understood that it was a scam website.
Front and retro bank card and drive licence.
They call me several time (different people) and told me that i was going to be reach just adding 2500 euro more after the deposit..I asked them that i wanted just withdraw my deposit and they told me ok,good luck! Nothing back!!!
In the live chat they were always "Your manager will contact you soon for further details"
I told to them that i was going to open a case with FPA and they closed my account on their website.
I didn't do any operation on the website with the money!!!
Find regards

Attachments

• prestige.01.pdf
    325.1 KB · Views: 27
  • prestige.02.pdf
    502.6 KB · Views: 21
Got my money back! The issue got resolved!
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved please and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any :)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

Back